Another big stride

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another big stride

We made a venture into AQ20 again last night with one thought in mind to take out the waves of mobs and put General Rajaxx in his place. We were breezing through the instance, Kurinaxx(one shotted) and making our way through the 5/8 wave of mobs when BAM! major lag spike that caused a wipe(so I'm not counting that attempt!!).

We popped the stone and began to rez everyone -- set the fight up again but there was someone murmuring on TS about a cherry flavor mint(flop..flop...fizz...ask Ark....I'm sure he'll be happy to elaborate ;P). After the everyone was set and all cherry flavored mints were spitted out, we handed Rajaxx(one-shotted..IMO) a butt kicking!!

Gratz to Tarenth on the Manslayer of Qiraji and Dreadd on the Starfire book.

Next on the AQ20 hit list Moam!! We did give him a couple tries but we took it on the chin as a learning experience. He will go down next time. :)

Gratz again to everyone on the Phat Lewt!!

Thanks to Crebis for the great leadership.
    Last edited by Muirc; 06-17-2006, 01:31 AM.
    "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Re: Another big stride

Grats folks!!! I am now sad that I get home so late on weeknights and not able to join... :-( sounds like alot of fun.. AGAIN.. HUGE GRATS!!

Comment

I didn't get the Manslayer of the Qiraji, I wish i did, but Tarenth got it.

Comment

Oops....sorry phantom....forgot....it was a little late...no worries you will get it next time :)
        "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

Heh...sorry Phantom but it was just so pretty I couldn't resist taking it. If it makes you feel better, after the raid I did some WSG PvP and had a few VERY satisfying 1200+ raptor strike crits on rogues and priests who tried to gank me.

Good times ^_^
          My sanity is not in question...
          It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

wow....1200+.....doh....I should have rolled ;P....hehe.....gratz again Tarenth

Comment

[item]Manslayer of the Qiraji[/item]

Just wanted to see it linked

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed