Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raid Signups Slim

Raid Signups are looking slim.
    • If you are having trouble signing up due to site error, contact Crebis or Luna.
    • If you are unavailable for an extended period of time, speak with your class leader.

Please make every effort to sign up. We count on people to be available in Queue. We pull from it every night. I know we are a casual raiding guild but signups are slacking. Try to commit to something than just weekends as possible. I understand Real Life commitments...I have my own.

Re: Raid Signups Slim

I wonder if summer is taking a toll on gameplay. I know it has been a factor in other guilds I have been in.. but sure as school year rolls around all those people came back.

I was kinda thinking about that last night as I was standing in front of Onyxia's Lair with 20 others. Is this a result of summer time daylight extended hours?

Comment

Was wondering the same...but I've heard no mention of it except from 2 people.

Comment

For me, I am working on a demo to gain more business. I don't have a lot of free time. I could commit to a short raid (Ony, AQ20) but that would be it. I'll also be on vacation from July 2-8.

Comment

Weddings in another state every weekend this month...

July will calm down though...

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Comment

im gone from the 23- ?? prolly after the 4th of july
            powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

I'm gone from the 26th of June to aprox the 5th of July for a business trip up in Canada. -.-
              My sanity is not in question...
              It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Committed for RL social engagements Saturday June 24 and Sunday June 25. I could be on 9:30 to 10 pm "ish" both nights, but that's pretty late.
                Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Raids that begin before 8pm during weekdays are a problem for me.. so wont see me generally sign up for any weekday raids.. (8pm is tough enough) and will probably not see me log in during the weekdays at all if thats the case.

Comment

I'm nealy done with my remodeling. Just finish stuff left and teh appraisal is over so the big push has died off. So once I can catch up on some sleep I should be back. however I still cannot signup for raids from home computer do to some stupid password error that so far can't be reset. So I quite often end not getting a spot b4 others.
                    "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X