Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Att: Shalthazar - DKP Issue

To whom it may concern:

I checked the DKP site and I did not receive credit for the Majordomo kill last night... I logged off about 10 minutes after the kill. I know people were D'C-ing and dropping like flies after midnight, so it's understandable.

Would you mind fixing that for me?

Thanks

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Re: Att: Shalthazar - DKP Issue

The same thing happened to me as well.

Comment

You won't get credit for anything if you're not present for when the items get picked up, and thus creating this issue.

Another big issue was someone using /radisband

Together they make a pretty big mess.
      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Holy repeating posts Batman!

Comment

thanks for the fix!

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Comment

Appreciate the quick response. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Mateo
              Holy repeating posts Batman!
              Some people can see the other post, some people can't.

You can. =P
              RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X