Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Dreadsteed

Ashenhart:

Thank you oh so much for the quest outline. Hopefully, I will be completing this quest before I lay myself to rest on 06/20/06. Lots of work to do!

When it is time for the big event, I hope I can count on the needed classes to git er done!

Mandingodoof

ps.. thanks to all that help in advance!!!
    Lead, Follow or get out of my way

Re: My Dreadsteed

Originally posted by doofeey
    Ashenhart:

Thank you oh so much for the quest outline. Hopefully, I will be completing this quest before I lay myself to rest on 06/20/06. Lots of work to do!

When it is time for the big event, I hope I can count on the needed classes to git er done!

Mandingodoof

ps.. thanks to all that help in advance!!!
    We've got this down to a fine art!! Beepster will help.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Doofeey,

As you know you can count on me. I told you when you started that lil nooblock way back in our VB days that I would help you.. and I wont let you down. I see that Beep has agreed and I would love to see Ricca and her magnificent warrior and either Jand or Celltar there. This is still one of the best events in the game and is my contribution to the guild to help the locks of TG get their Dreadstead.

I dont know if we can get folks pulled together in this short notice but we can try. If not we will schedule for when we can.

Comment

Let me know when and I will go for sure.

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
        Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
        Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

I can bring my warrior
          Candrice 63 Warrior
          Ricca 70 Rogue
          Machelle 70 Mage
          Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Ok the team is set!! Now we just need a time.

Beepster - Priest
            Candrice - Warrior
            Mandingodoof - Ashenhart - Celltar the trifecta of EVIL!

Comment

I am at the part now where I need to get into Scholomance. I am parked there in fact. I tried to get it dont late last night, but that was a no go. My head realy wasnt in it. I do appreciate EVERYONE that has contributed something in some way... From Luna and her Arcanite bars (you still shoulda took what I was originaly trying to offer you, woman) to Hildaguard for making the Arcane Elixir to everyone that has oferred their services. THANK YOU.

Castmaster mentioned to me last night that he also needs the DM part.

Comment

Cast does need it and I have offered to him a couple of times but he is never on during a time frame outside of RAIDING times. If he can be available then he can be our third lock.

Comment

And if Celltar or Castmaster are unavailable, I'd love to go too. I also have the Lodestone so I can help keep the circle going.

Level 80 Warrior
                  Level 74 Priest

Comment

Great thaks Jan!

I just realized that I hadnt signed up for the AQ20 Raid tonight... dont know how that got by me... So, if that ends early enough, Id like to try it after that raid.

And since Onyxia is starting at the crack of dawn tomorrow (thats one early start time...) if not tonight, Maybe tomorrow after that?

Comment

I think the plan is to do MC after Ony. I'm working most of the day Saturday, but will be available to help on Sunday. My priest would love to hit DM. Of course Ash is the pivotal person here. Without him, this doesn't happen. He knows what to do and has the mats.
                      Anahlahna and Friends

Comment

Sunday is definately better for me as well. Noon, 1 pm has worked well previously.

Level 80 Warrior
                        Level 74 Priest

Comment

Sunday sounds good to me as well..

Comment

Sunday afternoon would work for me.
                            Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Which DM is this? If it's north, I'd like the ability to run in after you're done to try to get the Bonfire in there. Unless you need the help of a Rogue, then I'd come too, but I don't know that you do.
                              RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X