Interesting post on Myspace

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting post on Myspace

I found this on Myspace, I'm sure it would've been seen elsewhere as well...Just can't believe how fast I was reading this. I guess that's why I can read the typos you people put out.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs rpsoet it.

ONLY REPOST IF YOU CAN READ THIS!!!...Udtpae the nbuemr(at the top)

Re: Interesting post on Myspace

hehe nice.. read it through like it wasnt typoed
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Dear WOW folks:

We love you dearly, but ask that you come out of your bubble now and again. :-P

Love,
      pokerface
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

...and to think I worry about typo's...:row__531:

Why do we teach spelling again?
        Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

I took speed reading in high school...You actually don't even look at specific words...You group them up. If you look at that paragraph, like your were speed reading, it is even easier to read.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface
            Dear WOW folks:

Love,
            pokerface

No time...I rarely check myspace...I use it just to keep in touch with my cousin. He's in Indonesia. Malaria, volcano eruptions, earthquakes, and huge waves to surf...

I don't have time to search the depth of these forums....they are too immense. There are too many things that I would like to see/read here, but I can't divide my time like that, lest I go crazy

When the GRAW servers go Coop...then you'll see me in those forums...

I'd rather be gaming, not reading random forums...

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface
              Dear WOW folks:

Love,
              pokerface

Actually to not sound rude I held myself for saying in that particular thread that the same thing has been around for a very long time.

But that'd be like, stepping on someone's toes for finding something interesting.

Heck, back in December I remember Luna being amazed that she could understand what I was saying when I said something similar in WoW Guild Chat.
              RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

wtai, taht's sellped rwnog?

ho rcap.

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Comment

Noob.

Typoglycemia is the condition where we get so used to misspelled words that we tend to scan ahead and identify the first and last letters of the word before having our minds put it together to form a coherant phrase. That means you have to have the first and last letters correct. :P

BTW, Typoglycemia is what we called it around the office a year ago when we first saw it. ;)
                  My sanity is not in question...
                  It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X