Unable to Connect

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to Connect

As I am sure many of you are aware, Thunderhorn is having some issues tonight. Apparently, Blizzard is working hard to fix the issue. In the meantime, I'm making this post to kill some time!

Who has a life? NOT ME! :)

Re: Unable to Connect

Pffft. Blizzards Network Observers are bombed out of their minds and probably don't know to push the big reset button on the servers.
    I don't know which one of us has less of a life... you for making obvious posts, or me for sitting here continuosly typing in my password and watching the game tell me i'm connected for 5 minutes before 'disconnecting' me

By the way. i hope you guys don't need any arcane crystals for anything...

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Originally posted by Manetheren
      By the way. i hope you guys don't need any arcane crystals for anything...
      What's that supposed to mean?

*confused from comment*
      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

There's a trick to the connecting thing.

Once you get stuck at connected, after a few seconds hit cancel. This will take you to the Realm Select screen. Highlight Thunderhorn and hit okay. Rinse and repeat everytime it gets stuck. It'll take a few minutes but has been successful so far.

I saved up 12 Arcane Crystals before the patch. I sold 5 this morning. Halten bought 2 of them. I made ~500g in less than an hour.

Felcloth is up to 12g a piece. Drop it while it's hot folks.

Comment

Ugh..Cant connect to virtual hallucination..Temptation to do something in RL..

Must resist!!!

Comment

Addie!

That did the trick! I'm logging in now! :)

LA

Comment

Doh..Game just threw me out.

Comment

LOL, yeah, my trick worked until Thunderhorn kept going on and offline 192739817629487521376215 times.

Comment

Heh. I downloaded the patch, and now it says I still have to....download the patch. Five minutes to go....hey, I hear that we play other games here. That true, or just a rumor?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X