Why I left TG...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I left TG...

Well guys, for those of you who don't know, I left the guild this morning and this evening joined Fabled Few. I just wanted to post this quick message so no one is left in the dark.

Really the main things this choice came down to were the ability to raid with a group that's a bit more down the road in terms of gear and experience, as well as the presence of a lot of good friends in FF. Of course that's not to say that I wouldn't consider many of you friends. In fact you guys are the only reason why this decision was so hard for me to make (I debated it for several weeks). I really did feel welcome and a part of TG, which I wasn't sure was going to happen when I first joined. But the more I spent time with you, the more I liked it.

But alas, off I go to try something different for a while. I left 12.93 dkp in the pool, which makes me feel like I left having contributed to instead of taken from the guild. That's important to me. And if this would work, please split those points amongst the active rogues (gotta support my peeps!)..... oh and maybe throw one point to doof out of pity for always lagging behind in damage. Poor guy... :icon_cool

Anyway, I'm going to miss raiding regularly with you all. Hopefully there will still be times when I can come in and round out a group. I wish you guys and the guild all the best... you're a great bunch of people. Perhaps our paths will cross again in the future. Keep in touch!

Take care, TG. :row__593:
    Ninja

Re: Why I left TG...

lol.. thats kinda backwards... usually peoples FIRST post is joining the guild.. but ur first post is announcing that u are leaving /scratch head