Raid Times

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raid Times

It appears that the RAID start times have been set to earlier in the evening. Is this due to a consensus with everyone? I have real tough time making a 7pm raid event during the week. I am sure our West Coast players would agree that 5pm raid time is not going to work for alot of them. I guess if this is of the things to come I will need to look to alternatives.

Re: Raid Times

For some the usual start times are to late for them to stay as long as they would like. We can't make everbody happy all at once, so we do the best we can.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
      For some the usual start times are to late for them to stay as long as they would like. We can't make everbody happy all at once, so we do the best we can.
      By alienating everyone?

Comment

Hmmm....I thought the idea was to switch raid times around in a rotation of sorts from week-to-week. That way, the "best" time for EDT would alternated with something more user-friendly for later (MDT or PDT) time zones.

The kicker in all this is that the raid leader(s) need a life, too, so we have to factor in leader location. Crebis is EDT, as are Luna and Arkamis (and Phantom?). Chair is CDT.

I know that mid-week raids tend to be earlier (so as to end earlier). Any mid-week starts before 7pm server time are tough for me. I'd prefer to see shorter (not earlier) mid-week raids, say 7:30 to 10:30 or 11:00 server time. Weekends are more flexible allowing later ending times and longer raids.

Maybe we need some West Coast or Mountain Time raid leaders!! (even Aussies, mate!!) Any volunteers? :row__690:
        Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Woooo, shorter raids sounds like something that I could run when I get to level 60. That would increase both the frequency of my participation, and the harmony of my marriage.

Comment

I'm finding the raiding times during the week are a little early for me too, Ash. Being that I'm in the PST and dealing with California traffic, don't seem to mix well with meeting the 7pm start times.

I'd have to agree with Beep. Could we maybe setup shorter raids spread out during the week so we can adjust the start time and be sure the EST people get sleep? ;) Just a thought.
            "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

Please check out the Informal Poll here (http://www.tacticalgamer.com/world-w...s-midweek.html) to indicate mid-week raiding times that work best for you!!!
              Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X