Guild Yard Sale 6/30/06-7/2/06

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Yard Sale 6/30/06-7/2/06

It's time to clear out some of the guild bank space! Many recipes, plans, patterns, armor, weapons, set pieces and materials will be made available to you at no cost. Don't miss out on your chance to get tons of free stuff, courtesy of Tactical Gamer!

The yard sale will begin on Friday, June 30th and go through Sunday, July 2nd. Luna will be on and off of the bank toons, begging all of you to take some items off of our hands.

If you have specific requests and will be unavailable for the weekend of the yard sale, please contact Luna via whisper to make arrangements.

Since the guild roster isn't updating currently, we are unable to compile a list of items for you in advance. As such, it is best for you to be present when the items are being offered!

Re: Guild Yard Sale 6/30/06-7/2/06

*cough* If there are any 'spare' [item]Fiery Core[/item], [item]Lava Core[/item], [item]Blood of the Mountain[/item], or [item]Core Leather[/item] I could use to get my elemental leatherworking up to Revered status I'd be much appreciative. Alternatively if you need me to make [item]Molten Helm[/item] or [item]Lava Belt[/item] I can do that to.

On another note, I've noticed a great deal of [item]Essence of Fire[/item] and [item]Essence of Earth[/item] getting piled up from our runs into MC. I suggest that they either be turned into Volcanic Leather ( [item]Volcanic Breastplate[/item], [item]Volcanic Shoulders[/item], and [item]Volcanic Leggings[/item]) for the needy rogues/druids out there or transmuted into the less commonly stocked [item]Essence of Air[/item] and [item]Living Essence[/item]. [item]Essence of Water[/item] is actually rather easy to gather since it is transmuted from [item]Essence of Undeath[/item] which is rather cheap from time to time.
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

I will SO take one of those blazing emblems...

and that libram of constitution :)

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
      BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
      TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Comment

If I could make a suggestion...For anything that is lvl 52 or higher (exluding blue's), DE them. You will get either Illusion dust, greater eternal essence, or large brilliant shards. These can be kept as they won't take up as much space and can also be used to help the guild get their enchantments. If you choose to sell them, I can get 30g for a stack of 5 [item]greater eternal essence[/item] and 1g per [item]illusion dust[/item]. [item]large brilliant shard[/item] can be used for Sil rep (turn in for duke necklaces).

For lower level items, I would use enchantrix to see what it DE's to. [item]dream dust[/item] can go for 7g per stack of 10.

Another question...We have said in the past that the gold in the bank will ONLY go toward guild events. Seeing that we rarely have them, we have a lot of gold in the bank. Why not use some of it to buy items on the AH that will help some guildes? Could we not help T, or someone else, get their rep with whoever (thorium, etc..)? If he needs item to turn in, it will only help us in the end to get him those items.

Just my .02 cents

Comment

Well, since I am "tha broke" I doubt I will be bidding on much of anything in the bank. Still, this is a great idea.

Comment

No bidding Mateo, you need an item, you get it pretty much.

Halten: Blazing Emblems? where do you see those?

Edit: Ooooooooooh I see the Blazing Emblems, I call dibs on one.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
              No bidding Mateo, you need an item, you get it pretty much.
              Cool. There reallly isn't anything I need (other than cold hard cash), although Doombringer would be nice to have.

Halten: Blazing Emblems? where do you see those?
              Banker One? They are there, I saw them for sure.

Comment

Well, if no one minds, I'll take the Azure idol, 4 Gold scarabs, and 4 clay scarabs for my near-future AQ rep item...

Also, if you are throwing away any lava/fiery cores, you know... I'd love a set of Black Dragonscale Boots! Not expected, but it never hurts to ask, now does it?

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Comment

I got dibs too!

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
                  BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
                  TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X