Living a dream...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living a dream...

To all my fellow TG members, my brothers and sisters in arms...thank you!

To the TG officers...my friends, my advisors, my leaders...thank you!

Simply stated, TG is letting me live my dream for WoW.
    I'm playing my first and favorite class...warrior...as the guild's Main Tank.

I'm raiding in the end game instances that seemed so distant and unattainable only a few months ago.

I'm wearing more purple than a Roman noble...and looking forward to more.

I'm learning and progressing on the tougher parts of this game world where we spend so much time.

I'm getting to hang out with my friends, see interesting places and kill things (to paraphrase a very old joke about the military).

...AND I'm getting to do this with my friends and running buddies who helped me up through the levels of this game, companions who make me laugh...and pull my hair out!

I'm loving it and looking for more!:row__593: Thank you, TG!!!
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: Living a dream...

We love you too Beep!
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Jeez Beep, you scared the living S*** outta me lol. I thought you were leaving. Glad to see your not. ^_^

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Originally posted by caldsteven
        Jeez Beep, you scared the living S*** outta me lol. I thought you were leaving. Glad to see your not. ^_^
        I'm having WAY too much fun to leave!!! TG is HOME! :row__523:
        Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

<3 TG.

So happy to have been a part of your first Onyxia kill, and your first domo kill, and now this week you're first attempt at Rag.

The Pants Pirates are home to me, but TG is definitely my favourite vacation spot ;)

Delirium Platoon Leader
          Fate Squad Leader
          All round fantastic dude

Comment

I love everyone at TG, but I must say Beep I have particularly high reverence for you, not only because you're well, certainly my elder, but also because you're one heck of a tank! There are very few warriors I trust more than you, and I love seeing you in a raid! Heck, I even feel comfortable when Beepster has got my back!

Comment

Beep... thank YOU. You, too, are helping others "see interesting places and kill things" they might not have for quite a long time.

Thank you for your patience, guidance and mighty sword arm as we press ever onward.

Level 80 Warrior
              Level 74 Priest

Comment

All of the awesome gaming experiences we have had as a guild would not have been the same without you, Beep. The same goes for the rest of you! I'm so proud to be a member of Tactical Gamer- we've come a long way together! Thank you to all of you who have stuck it out through the bumps along the way. Our success as a guild is due to your dedication to your friendships here.

Comment

You're awesome Beep! Without you, arkamis would have to entrust his life to me! We all know how that would turn out....

bubblehearth ftw

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
                  BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
                  TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Comment

And why would Ark entrust his life to you?

Comment

Cuz phantom is working during MC =p
                      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Only last weekend, I should be good from now on, I hope. Yay for having a grand total of $65 in my bank account!

Comment

It is great to be here at TG. We have come a long way sense our first attempts at MC and ZG. Can't be said enough that we have great people who make great experiences=great fun!

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
                          Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
                          Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
                            And why would Anyone entrust his life to you?

Fixed

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
                            BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
                            TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Comment

You're only succeeding because i bring my sexy aussie aura buff to the raids :)

Delirium Platoon Leader
                              Fate Squad Leader
                              All round fantastic dude

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse