Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contributing to the potion fund

Hi all,

I dont know if this has been talked about in the past or not but during the last raid with Rags I got to thinking about the potions Ricca and who all else were giving to us for the fights. Since some of us arent herbalists to help collect herbs is there a proper way for us to contribute gold or what not to offset the time/costs to collect the herbs and make the potions for the runs?

Thanks,
    LA

Re: Contributing to the potion fund

To add to this suggestion from LadyA....could we maybe even sell some of the BOE epics, that we get from MC that no one bids on, to help buy some of the items needed for the potions? Just a suggestion. Thoughts?
    "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

Mateo is available for all your herb gathering needs. Let me know what you are looking for, I'll go get it.

(Please note that anything that involves my death may result in repair charges being submitted to the requestor :row__577: )

Comment

There are things you can do...[item]Dreamfoil[/item] is the #1 herb that is needed in most of the top level pots. If you see some, for a good price, on the AH, go ahead and send her some. [item]Mountain Silversage[/item] is needed in [item]Major Healing Potion[/item] and it is REALLY cheap right now (9-10g per stack).

[item]Elemental fire[/item] is needed for [item]greater fire protection potion[/item]. [item]Elemental earth[/item] is needed for [item]greater nature protection potion[/item]. [item]Shadow oil[/item] is needed for [item]greater shadow protection potion[/item] which means you need 4 [item]fadeleaf[/item] and 4 [item]grave moss[/item] for each.

You can also find all of this information here.. http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/skill.html?line=171

Comment

Dreamfoil is hard to find, seeing as it is agressively farmed, but I pick it up when I come across it. Fadeleaf and Gravemoss are easy to get.

I usually just vendor it after a while, since I don't know who wants it, unless I know that Ricca needs it.

I'll just add LadyA to my distribution list.

Comment

Send me your grave moss and fade leaf for a while (qte). I will turn them into shadow oils for the shadow pots.

Comment

Just to add... I also am an herbalist/alchemy so I would be happy to help.
              Ladytreehug - Druid

Comment

Dreamfoil is overly farmed, I farmed one night for 6 hrs and got only 1 stack ..Its crazy !! But the most used herb is Dreamfoil, then gromsblood, mountain silversage and then plaguebloom..I also make [item]elixir of brute force[/item] for our warriors and [item]mageblood potion[/item] for our priest and mana users.I want to thank everyone for there contribution and all the help they have done...
                Candrice 63 Warrior
                Ricca 70 Rogue
                Machelle 70 Mage
                Enya 74 Druid

Comment

I picked up dreamfoil, mountain silversage, and blindweed in Ungoro last night. I'm going to wait until I have a decent stack before forwarding it.

Comment

I don't think we have answered the question here. I think we have guild members that would like to contribute to the potion fund but aren't sure how. True us herbalist can go farming for the items Altor mentioned or we can drop 9-15 Gold in AH on a stack of say Dreamfoil or Plaguebloom. Unfortunately 9-15 Gold still means a lot to my poor toon. ;(

I seem to remember a thread from Ricca regarding the mats needed for certain potions, where this subject came up before. I wonder if we can get an official word on how and where to donate Gold, Herbs, and mats for Raids. Then maybe compile a list of Alchemists that would be willing to make these items for the guild. (I would be more than happy to help ya Ricca) Finally have a central repository of the potions for the officers or alchemists to hand out pre raid.

Perhaps once we create a SOP we should sticky it?
                    Then again we may have something in place that I just wasn't aware of.
                    Ladytreehug - Druid

Comment

Ok since we had a tgcoins and a tgrepitems and the coins didnt have anything on it i deleted it and made a tgpotions char so we have someone to send potions, herbs, regents or what ever to help alchemist make and give out potions for the raids..You can also send gold so if an alchemist needs a herb and we dont have it then we could have extra to buy it with..
                      Candrice 63 Warrior
                      Ricca 70 Rogue
                      Machelle 70 Mage
                      Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Ricca, Ill help you out when I can wtih gold instead of mats. I hardly have the patience to farm
                        Lead, Follow or get out of my way

Comment

Folks, herbs can also be farmed off nature mobs in Felwood and Un'goro off Bloodpetal mobs, you can get some of the high end herbs as drops off them now and then. You can also use the Morrowgrain quest to make herbs(ANYONE CAN DO THIS, DO NOT NEED TO BE AN HERBALIST).

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X