Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jailbreak Tonite

Hey guys,
    tonite I know some of us are trying to get this quest out of the way. Anyone else need this done as well???

If you dont know already, this is the long quest to free Marshal Winsor from BRD. It's part of the Onyxia chain required to Raid Ony.

I KNOW the stormwind part of the chain is bugged, but at the least we can get this out of the way.

The quests before this are somewhat easy to do fairly quickly. If you've already done the "Shred of Hope" quest where you need to kill 2 guys in BRD and loot their info. (to be given to Winsor), then're you're ready for jailbreak.

So far, Myself, pigtank, and mandingodoof will probably be giving this a shot tonite at some point. That's mage, warrior, and warlock.

Re: Jailbreak Tonite

welp, we got to the closet once again and the game lagged and winsor died.. but, we hung in there and got it done on the 2nd try.

We also tried the Masquerade part of the quest in stormwind and it's STILL bugged. The 1st time there was a scourge invasion and that somewhat interfered. The 2nd time I tried alone and without the invasion, and it STILL didnt work. Onyxia just stands there and doesnt do anything. big time bummber.

All times we were in constant chat with GMs - they didnt really help.

Comment

Re: Jailbreak Tonite

I was so hoping to hear that the bug was fixed- BUMMER!! I hope your GM friend is working his hide off to help us out.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X