**Birth of a 60**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Birth of a 60**

FINALLY, after years of playing this game (or trying to) I've created my 1st lvl 60 toon.

He'll probably be the only one, as I'd like to concentrate on perfecting him. Also, with the upcoming expansion it just makes more sense to get into position to make a run for lvl 70 and the many new things available.

I look fwd. to raiding with everyone and generally having more real in-game free-time to just "fool around".

there's a "self-righteous pic" attached.. hehe I lvled the moment I turned in my magister's bindings for the sorcerer's upgrade.
    Attached Files

Re: **Birth of a 60**

grats dude!

Look forward to seeing you in MC, make sure you sign up!
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Congrats!

Feels Good Dont It!? You Finaly Gat Er Done!
      Lead, Follow or get out of my way

Comment

Congratulations Siulung! Finally! Time to look forward to a whole new experience! :D

Comment

Gratz man!
          I was there the day you started playing... it's been a while, but you got it. now you can start feeling sick whenever you hit that /played and find out just how much of your life you've wasted grinding for rep and money.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Fantastic! Grats

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
            Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
            Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Congratulations, Man! I've been so looking forward to dragging you through MC with the guild, since we have hardly gotten to group with you while you leveled. Welcome to a whole new experience!

Comment

Grats man, its taken a while but ur finally there!!

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Congratz! Oh crap, I still have 7 levels to go! I better catch up!

Comment

Originally posted by Mateo
                    Congratz! Oh crap, I still have 7 levels to go! I better catch up!
                    Yah Mateo... we gotta throw a party when you get to 60! Granted, u did axe a toon - i'm just on one. But cant wait to see u in some raids too.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X