So here's a thought!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So here's a thought!

What if Bear is able to transfer his multitude of toons from Blackhand to the TG realm? Any use for a VERY well geared warrior or a fairly well geared 60 Rogue?

Hmmmm......
    “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Re: So here's a thought!

Ooh ooh ooh!!! Beep, can we please please please make room for Bear? He belongs with TG!!

Comment

I think we should take a collection for the realm transfers. It's going to be $25 per toon, right? I'll pay in. :row__577:

Comment

We'll make room for Bear...be hard not to:)
        Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

yay Bear! there's always room for TG members in the guild.

Comment

We need Bear back in the TG fold!!
            Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Oh and quick question Bear, VERY well geared? We talking 8/8 Wrath and better gear or what?

Comment

Wow, it's nice to see soo much support, I'm truly flattered. :)

I'm not sure when Blackhand is going to come up as a transferrable server so I guess I'll just have to wait to find out.

As for my gear Phantom, I may be guilty of getting too excited over my collection so far. I wish I had the full Wrath but BWL has been posing some challenges for us. Not so much in gear but rather in player mix. Can you believe my current guild is actually short of rogues :) If you haven't had the joy of Razorgore yet, he's a real treat.

My roll right now has been primarily DPS and I OT as needed so most of my gear is AP and Crit focused. With my hodge podge I've got over 1k AP unbuffed and almost 28% crit. I'm using a Spinal Reaper as a weapon. I've got my full Heroism set, half of my Might gear, Wrath Leggings and a various assortment of purple and blue +def and FR gear. For tanking I'm using a Drillborer and Bloodlords defender.

So I'm getting here, I'm just not quite there yet!
                “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

Gear sounds good, about where Beep and I are sitting tank gear wise. Nice to hear you are a DPS warrior, we could use some more. And Spinal Reaper FTW!

Comment

July 7, 2006
                    # Thunderhorn

On Friday you can transfer characters to and from Thunderhorn!

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Two issues regarding my potential move:
                      1. I don't see Thunderhorn listed as an eligible realm for transfer. It appears that you can move off of TH but not onto it.
                      2. I discussed this last night with my current guild leader (Seth). I should probably state up front that I'm currently in a great guild so my thought on transferring was based on reuniting with old friends. Here's the problem, I'm one of 5 warriors that go on every MC/BWL raid. We just had a Warrior dissappear so we're already running 1 short. If I leave I'll basically be screwing 39 other people because we don't have any other well geared 60 Warriors. As you can imagine, this is a huge emotional dilemma for me. :(

I also have a level 60 rogue that I could transfer if you needed him. He's not currently on a raid roster and frankly, I don't use him much anymore.

Oh the quandry.....

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Bear
                        2. I discussed this last night with my current guild leader (Seth). I should probably state up front that I'm currently in a great guild so my thought on transferring was based on reuniting with old friends. Here's the problem, I'm one of 5 warriors that go on every MC/BWL raid. We just had a Warrior dissappear so we're already running 1 short. If I leave I'll basically be screwing 39 other people because we don't have any other well geared 60 Warriors. As you can imagine, this is a huge emotional dilemma for me. :(

I also have a level 60 rogue that I could transfer if you needed him. He's not currently on a raid roster and frankly, I don't use him much anymore.

Oh the quandry.....
                        There you go, getting our hopes up. :row__577:

You know, I can't really understand the whole TG or Not TG question. It's the question of what you want to achieve. Tactical Gamer is not as hardcore as some, but we are definitely becoming contenders.

We have had players leave, then come back, because Orion and Luna make this Guild so happening. We have good people.

It's like Cheers-everyone knows your name, and everyone is willing to step up and help.

Great people, great Guild, great Game.

Come back home Bear!

Comment

Sounds like a difficult position to be in, Bear! Admittedly, we miss seeing you around these parts, and I think you would really enjoy coming home. I think the solution to your dilemma lies in a conversation on teamspeak with Orion, Beep and myself. Will you be around tonight?

Comment

I should be. It's been soo long since I've logged into Teamspeak I'm not sure I have the details anymore.

Let me know the details and I'll hook up with you around 9:00pm.

Bear

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...tml#post135079
                              RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X