Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So here's a thought!

Hey Bear!

Today's the day to transfer to Thunderhorn if you are interested!

I'm very, very sympathetic to the position that you're in being a key player with your guild. It's extraordinarily hard to step away from your friends and guildmates who have been your constant companions, particularly so when you are one of the stalwarts on whom they depend.

I can't begin to make that decision for you, but I can assure that TG's guild on Thunderhorn is blessed with top quality people that represent the best qualities of the TG "old school"...names like Orion, Phantom, Vinzalf, Mateo, Gambit, Ghost, Beep, Quarath, Luna...heck, even Apophis from time to time. I'm sure I've forgotten others (no offense!!!). We have others who come to us exclusively through the WoW connection who are nevertheless the same quality players that we all came to the TG community to find.

If you want to leap across to Thunderhorn, we will welcome you with open arms. I'm holding a spot for you in the warrior ranks if you want it. While we can't be the old friends you now have, I think we can be the welcoming group of new friends that will make your transition as smooth and comfortable as we can.

Good luck with your decision! Let us know what you decide!
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

We have cookies.

Comment

Originally posted by Mateo
        We have cookies.
        ...and pie! Don't forget the pie!:row__642:
        Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Mmm...cookies...pie...

We also have a signed contract giving us rights to Otterly's soul and first born child rattling somewhere in the bank.

Personally I'd go for the cookies made by Jan. They're filled with tastey goodness...and souls...and a dark evil that defies all description.

Its the best of both worlds!
          My sanity is not in question...
          It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

AND BEER...hic!
            powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Ok, so I'm moving over at least my level 60 rogue and then perhaps a couple of others. Unfortunately it's two days later and freaking Blizzard still won't let me move any of my toons. Sigh

Oh well, I'll keep trying!
              “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

let someone know when they get transfered so we can extend an invite!
                RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Thanks Vinzalf,

We'll have plenty of warning. It appears as though there's a 3 day approval process. :(

Bear
                  “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

Looking forward to workin with you!

--Dreadd / Mordreadd (and also little Mildreadd!)--

Comment

Bear it was good talking to you in game so when you do get your rogue over here just whisper an officer for an invite...Were getting enough rogues to do stealth runs now...Woot !!!
                      Candrice 63 Warrior
                      Ricca 70 Rogue
                      Machelle 70 Mage
                      Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Just a quick update. I'm still waiting for some confirmation/approval from Blizzard.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Bear
                          Just a quick update. I'm still waiting for some confirmation/approval from Blizzard.
                          Seems to me I read that Blizz takes 5 days to process a request. FWIW, Thunderhorn now shows as a "high population" server.
                          Beep

Comment

Yes, yes cookies definately await. I will have a Tarenth shaped one waiting just for you. Personally, I'd love to meet another "old school" TG'er being one of the new crop.

Level 80 Warrior
                            Level 74 Priest

Comment

Originally posted by ccapoldo
                              Yes, yes cookies definately await. I will have a Tarenth shaped one waiting just for you. Personally, I'd love to meet another "old school" TG'er being one of the new crop.
                              TG also have cameo australian appearances

Delirium Platoon Leader
                              Fate Squad Leader
                              All round fantastic dude

Comment

Well isn't this interesting. I checked on the status today and it said my request for a transfer was denied. It said that the destination realm was full or something to that effect. :(

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X