Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Short notice, Valthalak Attempt on the 4th?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short notice, Valthalak Attempt on the 4th?

Would any be interested in this?

All I need for [ITEM]Darkmantle Cap[/ITEM] and [ITEM]Darkmantle Tunic[/ITEM]

Any time, except for firework time =P

It's UBRS, only 60's should apply, and Drakk will be done AFTER Valthalak, to ensure I actually get a chance at him, unlike the past 6 times I've done UBRS.

I need to at the very least get some attempts in at him, It'l never happen without practice, and we might actually accomplish it tomorrow.
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Re: Short notice, Valthalak Attempt on the 4th?

Vinz, count me in!

I have done it with SL, got all my tier 0.5 banked though...

It’s a ridiculous hard quest, trust me. I’ve done it with decked out ppl and we wiped, on my 4th attempt I got a god group and make it.

I never understood why they have made it so hard that even in BwL gear (I’m not kidding) we wiped in a quest that was supposed to have a party with tier 0 and/or a couple of nice blues...

Tomorrow, 07.04.06, it’s our off day. Let me know if you want me to help and we’ll get it done.

We need a guild raid with:

1 warrior
    2 locks
    2 priests
    1 hunter
    1 rogue
    1-2 mages
    1 pally*
    1 druid*

*if you get 1 mage you can have a pally and druid in the raid which is awesome for the buffs.

Bring greater shadow protection pots and make sure everyone knows their roll in this fight.

Interesting information in <http://www.wowwiki.com/Lord_Valthalak>

Forgot how to post a link lol
    sigpic

Comment

remove those < > things and it should auto-link for you.

Well, You're more than welcome to come.

I don't really think it's as much about equipment, as preparedness. I've bought a few Greater Shadow Protection Potions, but not enough for everybody, I'll get as many as possible.

The first time I tried we got him to 40-some percent with 9 people in the raid. Then when he switched to his second phase we were too close and got totaled by his lightning. Next time I'll definately be moving away, it sucks being hit for like 3k damage from a single blow.
      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

If no other tanks are up for it, I'll go...no Idea what the fight is though.

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
        BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
        TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Comment

I did this for my Heroism set and this fight sucks beyond description. If Blizzards true intention was to allow non raiders to get there tier .05 through this chain then they must be insane.

The only advice I can give is drain his mana ASAP and keep it drained and ranged dps is your friend.

PS: Hitting your "V" key will make the Spectral Stalkers much easier to see.
          “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

I am going to be working at a fireworks stand starting at Noon going until who knows when, wish i could help you Shal.

Comment

Maybe this weekend.

Maybe next weekend.

Maybe this month.

Potentially next month.

Hopefully by the expansion, since I won't be getting a helm any better than [item]Darkmantle Cap[/ITEM] due to the fact that Garr is being killed on Fridays now, so I'm basically stuck, with no help, or chance. But glad everyone else is getting stuff outta it, and Glad I pretty much wasted 600 Gold throughout this entire quest line.

<--- EXTREMELY STRESSED OUT ABOUT THIS QUEST AND WANTS IT DONE.
              RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Comment

I'm available Sunday for sure. Maybe we can get something going Sunday early afternoon?
                Anahlahna and Friends

Comment

Is there NOT an UBRS run scheduled for this evening? Why dont you try to coordinate Valthalak with THAT? Would make sense..
                  I'd go, but the mage-slots are filled :(

Comment

Because I work 4pm to midnight on weekdays. =P

Phantom and I will be making an attempt on Saturday.
                    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Comment

I should be available, I'll gladly help you with this, if I can :P

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
                      BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
                      TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X