This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Bank: Tier 1 Set Piece Giveaway

The guild bank has acquired the following epic items that need to be distributed to the guild:

[item]Felheart Belt[/item]x2
    [item]Nightslayer Bracelets[/item]
    [item]Cenarion Bracers[/item]
    [item]Bracers of Might[/item]

If you are interested in any of these items, please send a wowmail to Tgbankerone, specifying the item you are interested in by Sunday, July 9th. If more than one person requests an item, the bank toon will random roll 100 to determine which person will receive the item. These items will not cost you any DKP. Main toons only, please.

Re: Guild Bank: Tier 1 Set Piece Giveaway

1) I'm assuming those pieces are for people who want to use them.

2) Why no giantstalker? I weep over my lack of any GS pieces. :(
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

pray to the raid gods for GS to drop, cuz we haven't got any =S
      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

How do you not get GS to drop, that stuff rains from the skies in there along with Felheart and Cenarian : D
        Thunderhorn:
        70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
        70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
        70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
        70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
        70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
        70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
        70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
        Gilneas:
        50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

Not for us! I'm sure it'll turn around and we'll have GS coming out the ears. In the meantime, our hunters are praying to the loot gods.

Comment

ya... alava.. look at our dkp site... im in 9th place... with 8 hunters ahead of me =P =.(
            powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Edited for Correctness
              Originally posted by Chair
              ya... alava.. look at our dkp site... im in 8th place... with 6 hunters ahead of me =P =.(
              RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Just out of curiosity, why are these not costing DKP? I had to spend DKP for my NS Bracelets, so now if someone takes these free ones they'll be at a distinct advantage. I'm all for being nice and giving this stuff out instead of just disenchanting it, but this doesn't seem too fair to those of us who had to spend DKP for those same items. Any thoughts?
                Last edited by Gaviin; 07-09-2006, 03:54 AM.
                Ninja

Comment

These did not drop in raids, so therefore do not cost DKP.

Comment

Phantom is correct. These items did not drop during a raid, and we therefore have no raid to apply them to. We acquired these items as a result of a trade off with another end game guild who had a surplus of tier 1 BOEs.

Comment

Ah, gotcha. That's pretty cool. I still think this is sort of unfair to those of us who had to use their DKP on these items. It's obviously not the end of the world, and if no one else feels the same way then ok. But it seems like there should be a way for our DKP system to handle a situation like this in a more equitable fashion, no?
                      Ninja

Comment

We will certainly discuss this concern, and see if we can come up with a solution for this round of giveaways. I'll keep all of you posted. Perhaps the solution is giving the item the person who has the most DKP of the class who needs the item, and deducting it from them while awarding a fraction of the DKP to the rest of the class. I'll talk it over with the officers.
                        Last edited by luna; 07-09-2006, 12:40 PM.

Comment

I am putting this giveaway off to resolve a few outstanding issues with the giveaway. Specifically, I am looking into any priority or DKP costs on the items listed. I will keep all of you posted on any progress.

Comment

Interesting way to look at it....IF you want a good answer, then Officers will have to take a recess and ponder it.

Comment

Well even though they werent obtained during a dkp raid some were bought from items that were obtained from a raid and could have been counted as dkp....Agreed we need to discuss this and come to a conclusion to this matter...
                              Candrice 63 Warrior
                              Ricca 70 Rogue
                              Machelle 70 Mage
                              Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed