Spirit vs Mana per 5 Calculator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spirit vs Mana per 5 Calculator

This is a great link to a site that has a downloadable calculator, very small file, that will show and explain to you the difference between Spirit and Mana regen per 5 sec.

http://www.theincrediblesguild.com/f...pic.php?t=3930

I would strongly advise all priests to take a look to better understand how your stats can greatly affect your ability to heal.

In short, this tool will give you the comparative value of Mana/5Sec stats vs Spirit stats for a given % of time you spend inside of the 5 second rule (FSR). This tool can also compare items based upon Mana/5Sec, Spirit, Int, combat length, and % of time spent inside of the FSR. The tool will also factor in Mental Strength and Meditation talents, in addition to the 3 piece Transcendence bonus. It also has a Gear Comparison Tab that allows you to be able to see what kind of impact changing gear would have.
    Lub it on!!!

Re: Spirit vs Mana per 5 Calculator

Back on topic now...and thank you for this. Druids may even find a little use of it. We are more aware at times of the 5 second rule as we like to heal in spurts and wait with all our HoTs.

Comment

Re: Spirit vs Mana per 5 Calculator

Originally posted by orion808 View Post
      Back on topic now...and thank you for this. Druids may even find a little use of it. We are more aware at times of the 5 second rule as we like to heal in spurts and wait with all our HoTs.
      I couldnt say it any better myself
      QUOTE : "Icsist has a little shameless behavior in the past"
      Nice remark guys.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse