Aq-20 07/12/06

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aq-20 07/12/06

Just wanted to say thank you to all those who were a part of the raid in AQ last nite. GREAT JOB!!!!!! That was the first time I have been there to take down second boss. Everyone did a great job and it was a very clean fight. You guys are kicking ass!! Keep up the good work.

Crim:):)

Re: Aq-20 07/12/06

Grats on getting the second boss down.... he's so much fun :D

now go kill Buru.... he is the most fun boss in that instance!

<3 <3 for Crim!

Comment

We got Buru down to 3% last night. Overall the night was amazing, and things went so well.

Look forward to dropping Buru tonight!
      Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Ya General fight was textbook, not one death including the NPC's.

Good luck tonight on Buru, remember More Dots, and many spawns on the left deal with it! (hehe that cracks me up every time I hear that nut job)

Oh, and 50 DKP minus to whoever aggros him before we are ready next time :)

I have the feeling you guys will pwn him tonight. GL!
        Lub it on!!!

Comment

Phenominal work on Rejaxx! That sums up our 2nd attempt rather nicely.

I especially loved the massive amounts of rep we got from that fight.

7 waves with 6 trash and 1 boss for 7 mobs of 5 rep each
          1 General Rejaxx
          4 elites
          1 lt. General

7 * 5 = 35 * 7 = 245
          1 * 150 = 150
          4 * 45 = 180
          1 * 45 = 45
          620 Cenarion Circle Rep from that event.

I cried when we wiped on Buru at 3%, but at least it wasn't a wipe at 0% with the spawns still up. I swear we could've had him the third time if someone didn't get jumpy and slap and egg in a "What does this do?" moment before we could fully buff and rest up. :(
          My sanity is not in question...
          It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarenth
            I swear we could've had him the third time if someone didn't get jumpy and slap and egg in a "What does this do?" moment before we could fully buff and rest up. :(
            I agree. And I think it's a shame that whoever did it could not just give a mea culpa and apologize quickly to the group. It wasn't the end of the world of course, but admitting one's mistakes and making an apology in any form is important to keeping guild relations healthy. No one's looking to get down on someone for making a mistake... we all make them. But just slinking away and not fessing up is pretty lame.

Regardless, great run! I loved seeing Rajaxx get so wholely owned. Though I wish Bliz hadn't changed him to not yell "YOU ARE NOT WORTH MY TIME!" anymore. :row__644:
            Ninja

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X