Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My intro.

Hey guys,

First off i want to say thank you for allowing me to raid with you guys, and then inviting me into the guild... Because of my play habits i was never able to get into an end game guild, The other night i won cenarion shoulders on our run in MC... That was the first upgrade that my druid has recieved since march of 05.. yep its been over a year. I currently have a 60 druid ( Icsist ) which is in the guild and I have a 60 warrior ( Iceist ) which is basically just for pvp'n.

Icsist - NE Resto Druid, 300 alchemy, ?? enchanter ( used for disenchanting only at this time ). 300 first aid, 300 cooking, 300 fishing.

Iceist - NE Arms Warrior, 300 mining, 300 blacksmith.

My play habits.....

Currently i own a John Deere Company in central Wisconsin, and I am another about 45 min south of there, which Im in the process of building a new store for... Consturction started July 1st :), so depending on the Agricultural season is what depends on my game time... I really wish i could play alot more than I do, but for me my work comes first... I also will be having my first child due around christmas time, so Im pretty excited about that... and Im sure that will affect my game time quite abit... Therefore, Im really not all that concerned about loot... Just the fact that I get to do some end game instances and have fun is all I care about...

What I have seen in this guild so far....

Well It is still pretty early for me to place any judgements, but what I have seen so far is that out of every raid ive done with you guys, I have not felt like there is anyone that annoys me which is a good thing... Everyone has been extremely helpful... Tgphantom expecially for helping me post my pictures up on the " Get to know your guildees " thread... And Crebis for fixing my teamspeak for me every 15 min...

who I am as a gamer.....

Please feel free to call on me at any time if anyone needs anything, whether it be on my druid or my warrior... I am more than happy to help out anyone I can on this game, It kind of gives me a personal satisfaction.. Again, i just wish i could be on more to help more...

closing notes.....

Again I just want to thank all of you guys who have made my guild experience.. I look forward to doing all I can to help out the guild / guildees..
    And thank you for allowing me into the guild..

-Icsist

Thank you for taking time to read this thread.... and Ill see you in game...
    QUOTE : "Icsist has a little shameless behavior in the past"
    Nice remark guys.

Re: My intro.

Welcome to the guild, Icsist!

Comment

Full Resto Druids are something our Stealth LBRS runs have been lacking!!

Not to say anything bad about the druids we have come along though, I just know they'd rather do what they normally do.

Welcome aboard Icsist. Good to have you.
      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Im always up for a stealth lbrs run... that is why my druid has the DE skill... I use to two box that and my rogue through there quite often... I know all the shortcuts :) Let me know when your up for it.
        QUOTE : "Icsist has a little shameless behavior in the past"
        Nice remark guys.

Comment

I've been teaching some of the druids the shortcuts, or trying to. but their cat bodies apparently aren't as agile as you would assume a cat to be.

I'll look for ya. But I only play late nights and weekends, or a little bit in the afternoon. Primetime is no-go for me though.
          RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Ice, welcome aboard! It was fun standing on the front lines with you the other night in UBRS. You are a welcome addition.

Comment

Hey Vin,

Let me take grasshoppa with you on some stealth runs please. I need to learn how to play him a little better.

Comment

Welcome to the guild! We have a great group of people and I know you will enjoy getting to know everyone.

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
                Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
                Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X