ZG Raid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZG Raid

Obviously things can change on the fly (depending on group makeup, etc.) but which bosses are generally targetted for the various days of the ZG raids?
    Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
    Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
    ...and other distractions of various levels.

Re: ZG Raid

Snake, Bat, Spider, Tiger, Panther is usually the general order we do the priests in. With time allowing we do the Bloodlord as well. A 3 day ZG usually look something like Day 1: Snake, Bat, Spider Day 2: Tiger, Panther Day 3: Hakkar .

Comment

It looks like Blizz wants everyone to not ignore Jin'do and the Bloodlord since they put the drop necc. for the head/leg enchant on those two bosses. Personally I've never seen the Jin'do fight and would love to. Are these fights going to remain "time permitting"?
      Last edited by Pistos; 07-14-2006, 01:02 PM.
      Gigan - Shaman (Resto)

Comment

I have a strat for him (If I remember it)....he doesn't seem too bad, just confusing as heck

Comment

Jindo's a bit of a prick and is harder than Hakkar in my opinion. I also think Blizz buffed Hakkar because he did an attack called "Corrupted Blood" and I'm not sure I've ever seen it before. Then again, maybe it was there and I never noticed but it gave us fits.
          “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

They will remain bosses that we will get to if we have time for, but only until we have Hakkar on farm. Once that's taken care of, we can go in there and mess with Jin'do more.

Comment

I've heard that Jin'do is a pain and getting Hakkar on farm status first makes sense. Everything I've read about Jin'do leads me to think that most people just end up ignoring him (and to a lesser degree the bloodlord). Good to hear thats not the case! And obviously if we have a group taking down Hakkar weekly we shouldn't have a problem once we have the strat down with Jin'do or anything else in ZG. <DIE TROLLS>
              Gigan - Shaman (Resto)

Comment

Corrupted Blood requires your raid group to spread WAY out during the damage phases of the Hakkar fight. I've killed Hakkar about 3 times since the patch, every time has required us to stay spread out.

Also, Jin'do is a pain. If we pull enough DPS in the raid, we can do it by simply ignoring the shades and making sure we nuke healing totems. Even still, he's a messy fight. Almost as messy as Buru.

Comment

Jin do is a fun fight and easy once you learn it, it's all about draining mana, and targeting the totems in the correct order, and a bear tank helps. If you guys get to trying him, i'd be more then happy to put in my two cents.
                  Thunderhorn:
                  70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
                  70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
                  70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
                  70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
                  70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
                  70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
                  70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
                  Gilneas:
                  50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

ZG should be fun to get back into that instance.

Though I swear Luna is trying to scare away the priests. Raid note says we're going to try and get as many priests killed as possible.
                    My sanity is not in question...
                    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X