Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening grouping

Hi all,

I'm writing this because my time to play Wow is somewhat limited to anything around 9:00 PM server time, stopping around midnight at the latest, which means most of the time I wont be able to join in any raids at the start and really can only offer myself as a standby if a spot needs filled later on. Weekends are better but not guaranteed.

So with that I'm seeing if anybody else is in kind of the same boat that I am and would like to group up around that time to knock some stuff out . Like Silithus stuff, Dire Maul is a place I havent spent much time in, etc etc. Especially for those of us that wont be able to make a raid but still want to do something.

Thanks,
    LA

Re: Evening grouping

I quite often am unable to be availbe at the start of raids or to commit enough time to a full raid so I am more than happy to do this. I quite often piddle around the AH a bit a log if it doen't look Like I can get lucky and get in the raid. I also have tons of 5 man instance quests I was never able to do and I hate PUGging or least PUGging without at least a few TGers there. So let me know what your up to if I'm on. I can usually only get in on raids every other week and even then I can almost never get a gauranteed spot as they are all full before I can get signed up.
    "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Oy!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyAbyss
        Hi all,

I'm writing this because my time to play Wow is somewhat limited to anything around 9:00 PM server time, stopping around midnight at the latest, which means most of the time I wont be able to join in any raids at the start and really can only offer myself as a standby if a spot needs filled later on. Weekends are better but not guaranteed.

So with that I'm seeing if anybody else is in kind of the same boat that I am and would like to group up around that time to knock some stuff out . Like Silithus stuff, Dire Maul is a place I havent spent much time in, etc etc. Especially for those of us that wont be able to make a raid but still want to do something.

Thanks,
        LA
        Great idea. I have DM, Silithus, Winterspring, ST, and lord knows what else to do.....you want to run any of that some night?

Comment

In a sick and disturbed sort of way I really enjoy running the 5 player instances. I'm not a huge fan of DM although the North side has some great warrior loot.

I am a big Scholo and Strat fan, I guess I have a fetish for killing the undead. :)
          “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X