Bear is in da house!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bear is in da house!

Just wanted to let you know that "Tabearus" was transferred this morning from Blackhand to Thunderhorn! I can't even begin to describe how excited I am to be back running with the TG team.

I was looking over his quest log and it looks like I'm about halfway through the Ony key and to be honest I don't even know if I'm attuned to the Core yet. I may be but I'll know later today. Needless to say, I have much work to do to get into raid shape.

So queue the Rocky theme music!
    “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Re: Bear is in da house!

Originally posted by TG_Bear
    Just wanted to let you know that "Tabearus" was transferred this morning from Blackhand to Thunderhorn! I can't even begin to describe how excited I am to be back running with the TG team.

I was looking over his quest log and it looks like I'm about halfway through the Ony key and to be honest I don't even know if I'm attuned to the Core yet. I may be but I'll know later today. Needless to say, I have much work to do to get into raid shape.

So queue the Rocky theme music!
    WOOT!!! Welcome home, Bear!!:)
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Awesome Bear! Find someone to send you an invite, I'd log on to help but im busy this weekend and probably won't be on much at all.
      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

coolness...welcome back

Comment

ZOMG! Its DA BEAR! Glad to hear you finally cut through the red tape to join us. :D
          My sanity is not in question...
          It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Welcome home, Bear!! Can't wait to get you running with us. We can do a speed run to get you attuned, if that isn't done yet.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X