X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all Lowbies

Hey all,

Tink here

I was wondering if there were any other lowbies/midies who were wanting to run some of the lower/mid instances....possibly getting together a run for deadmines/blackfathom or the place in stormwind (jail?) ect...

My schedule is very flexible so anytime would be good for me.

Or if anyone needs any help let me know...would much rather play with a guildie than all by myself, or a bunch of strangers!

Also big hi and welcome/welcome back to the new members...this is a great place, the people are kinda wonderful themselves as well.

Grats to all who are soon to level to 60 and thoes who just did. WOOT

Grats to all the progress everyone is making towards endgame. Listening to the raids is almost as good as being there.

I just wanted you to know I have entered the SnapDragon phase of my life...Part of me has Snapped...and the rest of me is Draggin!!!!

Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and taste great with Katsup!

Re: Calling all Lowbies

Hi Tink,

I'm up for deadmines, BFD or Stockades. My alts Gashes and Minimuir still need to run those instances. Just add me to your friends list. I'll be on tonight a little after 7pm sever time and if we can't do it tonight then maybe we can set it up for some time later in the week. :)

Happy hunting!

Muirc
    "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

I have a lil 28 Pali outside of the guild, on nights where we aren't raiding, I would be happy to help out, even if you needed me to plow a group through an instance on Sajier.

Just let me know.
      Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Muirc, Sajier

Woo Hoo Thanks!!!!

Wow I wish I could play tonight, this week though I work till wednesday night 18:00 - 6:00....I'm off work thurs night thru sunday afternoon. Now next week I'll be off Wed night thru sun afternoon.

If your raiding no worries...if your not any of thoes nights would be groovy, your choice. like i said very flexible ...when not at work that is.

have a great night everyone! and good luck.

Thanks also to Dreadd Ricca and Phantom for the run thru SM (?) uber fun hehehehehehe. Please if you all see something that I should be doing (or for that matter not be doing) please let me know.

Again have a great night all.

I just wanted you to know I have entered the SnapDragon phase of my life...Part of me has Snapped...and the rest of me is Draggin!!!!

Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and taste great with Katsup!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X