Apologies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies

I wanted to drop everyone from last night an apology for my blow up on Comms. I was extremely frustrated and let it get out of hand, but that is no excuse to blow up like I did.

So to everyone there, please accept my most heartfelt apology.

Saj.
    Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Re: Apologies

Originally posted by Sajier
    I wanted to drop everyone from last night an apology for my blow up on Comms. I was extremely frustrated and let it get out of hand, but that is no excuse to blow up like I did.

So to everyone there, please accept my most heartfelt apology.

Saj.
    We all know the feeling, Sajier. It was a trying time for all of us.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

No worries Sajier. I think we were all feeling a little frustrated. Let's just move on and let's concentrate on one-shotting Domo from now on. We really have to be focused and not look past him to Rags. :)
      "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

It's all good, man. I don't blame ya.
        Ninja

Comment

thanks sajier!
          "When in doubt, make a fool of yourself" - personal motto
          "Crack is the reason for glass broken" - warning on my favorite japanese teapot

Comment

I don't think there's anything to forgive that hasn't already been forgotten. ;)

We all get pent up and frustrated when we are faced with failure again and again. I think people were just a little wired because of the ZG run that was only a little bit of time before MC. Everyone in there was let down by being wiped and denied by Hakkar four times and didn't have time to cool off because we went right into MC and things didn't seem to go as well as usual. I guess when Domo started to give us such difficulties that was just a breaking point for a lot of people.

Thanks though. ;)
            My sanity is not in question...
            It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X