No announcement yet.

A really useful site

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A really useful site

Hey all,

I mentioned this is guild chat the other night and I wanted to link it here so you'd all see it. This is a site that I've used quite a bit. It will tell you all of the drops from the instances, it will give you a guide by class and a guide by level to some of the better loot in the game.

Also, for those of you using Atlas, there's a great loot mod that goes with it. It will tell you all the goodies that drop from all of the instances. It's called Atlas Loot and can be found here:

I'd also recommend the Enhanced Loot addon as well. :)
    “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Re: A really usefull site

Very handy, thanks Bear.

Of course, there are some noob moments on the site. The 'holy healing' build for priests they have at the very bottom doesn't have healing focus or much imp renew in it. Noobs!
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

This is fantastic reference site...for gear.

We've linked it here before...and doubtless will again...(see the last stickied thread in this forum).

I agree that their recommended builds are not perfect, but they have a huge amount of gear information in one spot that saves a lot of shlepping around.

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

ty bear

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed