Someone has been eating my cookies...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone has been eating my cookies...

ok.. so for the past week or so... my browser (opera) has not been storing cookies... therefor i ahve to log into EVERY website i use.. that normally are default-logged in.. i have re-checked the boxes that say [X] save name/pw
    and tinkered around with the tools in my browser (resetting cookies.. and then logging in and waiting..... and it still requests my name/pw.... any tips?
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Re: Someone has been eating my cookies...

I ate your cookies.

They were delicious.

Comment

Guess you need some of mine then, eh?

Level 80 Warrior
      Level 74 Priest

Comment

Where does Opera store cookies? Check that the directory or file didn't get deleted or corrupted.

When I was using Opera, their newsgroups were quite helpful for solving this sort of thing.
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Tools -> Preferences... -> Advanced (tab)

Select Cookies from the list on the left.

Make sure that "Accept Cookies" is set. (Or the "only from the site I visit" should work too)

Make sure that "Delete new cookies when exiting Opera" is NOT checked.

----

Also, if you use the "Delete Private Data..." from the Tools menu - this will delete your cookies. You can hit the Details button on the confirmation window to uncheck cookies as things you want deleted.
          Zeeg - Gnomish Giant Slayer

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X