No announcement yet.

There are few words to describe this...

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are few words to describe this...

See if you can name all the places they visit in this 45 minute video. Yes...45 MINUTES. I believe it used to be closer to 70 minutes, but I think the original had a walk through of the Caverns of Time.

I want a private server now. You can do some really cool things with one apparently. -.-
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Re: There are few words to describe this...

much of that stuff you don't need a private server for.

plus, the private server thing involves breaking a few laws, and we don't want to do that.

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

GM video all the way.

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

This has been one of my favorite videos since I first saw it a long while ago. The sound track is also floating about. It is the follow up to the famous "Exploration the Movie" video - which is also really good and has more unreleased content (although personally, I still like Nogg better, but only a little). You can still find the exploration video around, but for a few months it was nearly impossible to find due to Blizzard taking it down from all public sites, as you can actually see in the intro to Nogg.

Good ol' Google video has it now:

Of course, if Bliz discovered it, no doubt it would be taken down yet again.

Remember that when this vid was created many of the zones shown weren't open to the public, even though they are now.
        Zeeg - Gnomish Giant Slayer

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed