Ony Scale Cloak

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ony Scale Cloak

I can now make the Cindercloth Cloak (http://www.thottbot.com/?i=14118) which is basically turned into the Onyxia Scale Cloak (http://www.thottbot.com/?i=36050). (BIG Thanks to Max and Gaviin for helping me farm the pattern the other night). Shirokuma can turn the Cindercloth into the Onyxia Scale Cloak. I know there are a few of us that already have one, but this would be an easy thing to do before this weekend to give some of our Rag fighters an extra +16FR (plus another +7/+15 FR after enchantment).
    Last edited by Pistos; 07-18-2006, 04:45 PM.
    Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
    Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
    ...and other distractions of various levels.

Re: Ony Scale Cloak

Originally posted by Pistos
    I can now make the Cindercloth Cloak (http://www.thottbot.com/?i=14118) which is basically turned into the Onyxia Scale Cloak (http://www.thottbot.com/?i=36050). (BIG Thanks to Max and Gaviin for helping me farm the pattern the other night). Shirokuma can turn the Cindercloth into the Onyxia Scale Cloak. I know there are a few of us that already have one, but this would be an easy thing to do before this weekend to give some of our Rag fighters an extra +16FR (plus another +7/+15 FR after enchantment).
    /raise hand. I'll take one:row__523:
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Easier said then done, each cloak takes 1 scale, i'm guessing the bank has 10 scales top, i might be wrong.

Comment

It's not so bad, just start giving the cloaks to your MT's OT's and any other melee fighter that is in MC weekend and week out ; D
        Thunderhorn:
        70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
        70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
        70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
        70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
        70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
        70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
        70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
        Gilneas:
        50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

I realize we can't make one for everyone yet (YET :D), but we can get the 10 or so shards turned into cloaks for MT, OT, and whoever else. And some of us have one already so that will help as well. Either way, even if we only have 1 or 2 in the bank then thats one or two cloaks we can make.
          Gigan - Shaman (Resto)

Comment

Is there a specific advantage to this cloak vs another cloak that has the same fire resist? Or would they be the same?

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
            Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
            Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

The Onyxia scale cloak is vital for damage mitigation from the 'Shadow flame' ability of the 3 black dragons and Nefarion in black wing lair.

So basically, no need right now. We still have to get pass the first two bosses before we fight a dragon with shadow flame I believe.

Still good FR though.

Also...because I'm picky.

[item]Cindercloth Cloak[/item]
              [item]Onyxia Scale Cloak[/item]
              My sanity is not in question...
              It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Is there a "how-to" on linking items that way? And that's true we don't need the passive quality of the cloak yet, but just the FR is worth getting these things into the mix, IMO.
                Gigan - Shaman (Resto)

Comment

I think it is still better than most cloaks out there and why don't we get a head start on making these cloaks. IMO, the scales are just sitting in the bank collecting dust so why not make cloaks for MTs and OTs. And since Ony is just about on farm status, the entire raid will be there before you know it. :D
                  "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

I think its an officer secret since I had to bug Chair to tell me.

Basically you use the flags 'item' and '/item' while spelling and getting all spacing between them exactly like Allakazam's.

Example: [.item]Your Item Here[./item]

Without the . though.
                    My sanity is not in question...
                    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/world-w...6-testing.html is the official 'hey look what's on the forums now' thread.

Use that for reference. There is no need to bump that thread.
                      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Originally posted by Muirc
                        I think it is still better than most cloaks out there and why don't we get a head start on making these cloaks. IMO, the scales are just sitting in the bank collecting dust so why not make cloaks for MTs and OTs. And since Ony is just about on farm status, the entire raid will be there before you know it. :D
                        The only one better that I know of is the Wildfire Cape that drops off the fire boss in UBRS. I believe that one has 20FR on it.
                        “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

I have the Wildfire Cape (+20 FR) with the (+15 FR) chant for my pally. It is an awesome combo.

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
                          Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
                          Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Here's another thing that might help: many of our members run BWL with other guilds from time to time. Why not give them (Luna, Chair/Chirp, Phantom) first priority, since they're most likely to be able to use them in BWL and learn firsthand the strategies necessary for the bosses. In fact, I think Luna might have one already.

Comment

I have one! Divinus whipped one out for me last week for Nefarian (Many thanks again!)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X