Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New addition to the world

Hi all,

Some you may be aware that my daughter was going to be born next month August 15 (scheduled c-section date). Turns out she decided to arrive early! We went in to get checked out but we also found out that the contractions my wife was having was cutting off the blood supply for a few seconds by pressing against something in the womb. The equivalent of forcing the baby to hold its breath for 15 seconds or so. Doc says that its a problem now but will be a bigger problem if left in there for the full term so she has to come out now. There are probably more details on what was causing that but it was all happening so quick my head was spinning. So Sunday was a freaking whirlwind of a day!

Sunday, July 16, my daughter Alison Marie arrived. She is four weeks early so she weighed only 4 lbs 12 oz and 19" long. We were worried that being early would bring a lot of complications but she is doing just fine. The worst of it is just getting some weight on her. My wife and daughter will be coming home tomorrow.

Course this means my raid schedule is going to be thrown off so I will have to catch up to you guys on the phat lewt later on when things settle down. Otherwise I will probably grind in Silithus when I get on.

Thanks,
    LA

Re: New addition to the world

Congrats on the new addition! Enjoy the time with your new baby and we will look forward to some pictures on the website.

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
    Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
    Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Congratulations, man! Send your wife our regards and best wishes. Oh, and kiss that little one for me. :)

Comment

Congrats LadyA!

Comment

Congratulations LadyAbyss.
          RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

hehe. Another addition to our army...er guild. lol grats!

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!! Best wishes, hugs and kisses to you and yours!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see pictures of BabyAbyss.

I just wanted you to know I have entered the SnapDragon phase of my life...Part of me has Snapped...and the rest of me is Draggin!!!!

Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and taste great with Katsup!

Comment

Congrats LadyA!
                Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Congratulations! Glad to hear they are both doing well. Need some pictures soon. :)

Level 80 Warrior
                  Level 74 Priest

Comment

Congraz on the baby and glad that mom and baby are doing good...Pictures we want pictures...lol
                    Candrice 63 Warrior
                    Ricca 70 Rogue
                    Machelle 70 Mage
                    Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Congratulations! I'm happy to hear that everything turned out just fine, and looking forward to seeing pictures!

Kristie
                      ~40 Priest~

Comment

Awesone news! Congratulations are in order but I must demand pics.

Ironically just after I logged on the other night someone asked if LadyAbyss had been on yet. If only we knew :P
                        “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

I concur. Congratulations but the masses demand pictures...or 1000 words, but I'm the only one crazy enough to type 1000 words.
                          My sanity is not in question...
                          It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Congratulations to the new family addition.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Congratulations to the new addition LadyA.
                              "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X