So how did ZG go last night?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how did ZG go last night?

Thought I heard you guys were about to try Hakkar when I logged off, did you guys drop him? If you did, what's the status on the raids for Wednesday and Thursday?
    Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Re: So how did ZG go last night?

All 5 priests and Hakkar down on the first night. I'm so happy. ^_^

Sticky point was when we lost a few people before Panther and had to sit around waiting for 20 minutes for replacements. Then we had Epoh and Luna die on the road to Hakkar from patrols and the people who went to rez kept getting killed by those same pats. It was funny now that I look back at it.

Personally I won the "Hey look you died" contest with a grand total of 21 deaths. Also burned around 80 candles before handing some out to priests who ran out. Good news, I 'accidentally' got 10g from the Spider boss and my repair was only a sexy 2.5g with all those deaths so I squeaked out ahead.
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

The plan for tonight is to go back into ZG and pick a fight with the Bloodlord, Jin'do, the fish boss, and the Edge of Madness.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarenth
        Also burned around 80 candles before handing some out to priests who ran out. Good news, I 'accidentally' got 10g from the Spider boss and my repair was only a sexy 2.5g with all those deaths so I squeaked out ahead.
        Did you loot the boss before everyone was rezzed or something?

Did you not go as T? Who did you go as?

Comment

Altor! I'm not evil! Sheesh. *sniffle* To think you'd expect so low of me.

Actually it was quite the opposite. We were holding on looting until someone stood up after being rezzed...except they never did. After waiting long enough everyone else ran off to continue on while I stuck around with the master looter so I could get everything into Raid Tracker. Once everyone left I was one of the few people left close enough to get gold. An honest mistake by the master looter and a lesson in patience to those that missed out.

And yeah, I went as my priest because I needed Venoxis' poison to finish my quest. I'm actually thinking of using my priest for the ZG/AQ20 runs as much as possible since I'll be getting hunter loot out of MC. Its a nice change of pace and humbling to die so much after going deathless with a hunter.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

I didn't mean you as in YOU...I meant you as in the group. You're not evil T...That's Doof! LOL

Comment

Wow sounds like a great night! Can't wait to see the other bosses, I still haven't seen Fish, Jindo, or Maw, so this is exciting :).

See ya guys tonight!
              Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Oh no! I didn't even realize that happened last night. I will happily fork over some gold to the rest of the raid to make up for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarenth
                  An honest mistake by the master looter and a lesson in patience to those that missed out.
                  Hmmm... a lesson in patience? I beg to differ. Looting has been and continues to be one of the more significant hold-ups during our runs. It has improved greatly as of late, but there are still inefficiencies.

I know that we don't want to screw anyone out of gold/loot if they are dead, but the fact of the matter is, if you aren't at your keyboard immediately following a boss fight in order to accept a rez within a couple seconds of it being given, as far as I'm concerned, you have forfeited the loot. One solution to this problem if you frequently dash away from the game during key moments is to download the AutoRez addon. (Note that it's considered out of date, so you have to check the "Load Out of Date Addons" box before you login). This will ensure that you are rez'd up even if you're away from your keyboard. As for the loot itself if you're away, well, there's always next time. :row__690:

Just keep in mind that most of us want to quickly move on after a boss kill, not only so we can get more loot but also to keep up the positive energy. When we stand around for five minutes, I don't know about everyone else, but it sort of saps my patience and high spirits. Plus I like to try to do other stuff after our raids, such as a 5-man, so the longer we take the less likely it is that I get to do those.

So I don't think that those of us who moved on after that boss fight should be called impatient. It was a mistake, yes, but one that doesn't need to happen again. And in conclusion...

TARENTH = NINJA! :row__642:
                  Ninja

Comment

You guys have Master Loot on for guild runs?
                    Kalost_tpf/twitch.tv

Comment

Sure do. It makes loot distribution easier for us. I've seen other guilds put it on free for all, but we've never really gotten into that.

Comment

Yeah we have it on FFA and have one looter for everything, after a boss kill ppl either use DKP rolls for epics and random for blues. Makes the raid move faster cuz ppl arnt looking at every mobs body for loot, they are concentrating on the raid.

For coins and bijous, ppl can request enough of these to make 2 zandalar honor tokens(or however its spelled) each month. and the ZG bank also sells them to aquire mats for flasks and stuff for BWL.
                        Kalost_tpf/twitch.tv

Comment

Night two was sloppy, but oh well. We got Fish down, which was interesting, but despite me trying to keep the group together as we moved through from one part to the other, we caught a lot of additional aggro and wiped on trash a lot.

Ended up calling it. I was getting frustrated, as were many people.

Also, sorry about yelling last night to get out. Just got excited while trying to talk over people on comms when Chair "Noah'd" those snakes somehow.

Once again we got stymied at instance entrance by Chair's magical aggro!

Comment

Can't have an Ark instance without Chair acting as Noah at least once. ;)

We managed to pull more on trash than we did with the actual pulls which was frustrating.

At least we got to see Jin'do.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X