A great big thank you!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A great big thank you!

I just wanted to take a quick moment to say thank you to the entire TG WoW community. You've all made me feel very welcome and I feel like I've always been here. A special thanks to Beep, Luna, Phantom. Arkamis and Ricca who have gone out of their way to make a difficult switch a no brainer. I apologize if I left anyone out, there are really too many to name them all. Last nights ZG run was an absolute blast and I look forward to many many more. I came from a guild that's farming Rag's and starting BWL and the teamwork I saw last night shows me that we are literally moments away from the first Rag's kill. The future for me seems very, very bright and I'm confident I made the right choice.

It's good to be home.

Now if I could just get my stupid sig to work!

Bear
    “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Re: A great big thank you!

Wit and wisdom are ALWAYS a great combination to get in spades. Welcome back into the fold Bear. ;)
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

It's great seeing you around again! Now we just need to get you prepared for Armed Assault and Advanced Warfighter (once the ded server is released, that is!)

Regarding the signature. I got the system working properly now, so I can give Orion all the appropriate info to perform regular system updates. I'll send that info over to him later today!
      Last edited by Apophis; 07-19-2006, 10:38 AM.
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

No, thank you Bear. After last night's ZG run, I can see why Luna, Beep and other TGers had high praise for you. For those not there, after downing Bat, Snake, Spider, Tiger, Panther and Hakkar(Yes all in one night..Thanks Ark), Bear passed on [item]gurubashi dwarf destroyer[/item] to give this little gun toting dwarf an upgrade. It was an item that he could have very well used himself and not to mention that I had won another item from the Panther boss but Bear insisted that I take it. Your unselfishness is very much appreciated and should be recognized. So I wanted to express my appreciation and respect to you sir.

If you ever need anything please don't hesistate to call on Muirc.

/target Bear
        /salute
        "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
          It's great seeing you around again! Now we just need to get you prepared for Armed Assault and Advanced Warfighter (once the ded server is released, that is!)

Regarding the signature. I got the system working properly now, so I can give Orion all the appropriate info to perform regular system updates. I'll send that info over to him later today!
          If you want to appreciate how addicted I am to WoW, I've never heard of Armed Assault or Advanced Warfighter. Holy crap Apo, what has happened to me!

There is ONE game that has me drooling, BF2142. I really really really hope that it plays as good as it looks :)
          “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

Originally posted by Muirc
            No, thank you Bear. After last night's ZG run, I can see why Luna, Beep and other TGers had high praise for you. For those not there, after downing Bat, Snake, Spider, Tiger, Panther and Hakkar(Yes all in one night..Thanks Ark), Bear passed on [item]gurubashi dwarf destroyer[/item] to give this little gun toting dwarf an upgrade. It was an item that he could have very well used himself and not to mention that I had won another item from the Panther boss but Bear insisted that I take it. Your unselfishness is very much appreciated and should be recognized. So I wanted to express my appreciation and respect to you sir.

If you ever need anything please don't hesistate to call on Muirc.

/target Bear
            /salute
            Muirc,

No biggie, that's how the Bear rolls :P

Seriously though, thanks for the kind words but they really aren't necesary. I was looking at the gun because the added AP is a really nice boost for a dps warrior. The difference though is that you'll get much more benefit from it than I will. If you're putting out more dps with it the entire guild will benefit. So while it would have been nice to have, giving it to you was the right thing to do.

Beside, if you can kill stuff quicker, us plate wearing knuckle draggers won't have to get hit as much. :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X