When does Ony reset?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When does Ony reset?

We killed her on Friday...We have her on the schedule for next Sunday again...is there another spawn between then?

Re: When does Ony reset?

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/calendar/

I think we should do it on Saturday and Sunday this weekend =P
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Editted: I guess it's on a 5 day timer.....next reset is Sunday so no Ony raids before then :(

How about setting one up immediately after the reset?
      "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

Originally posted by Vinzalf

I agree! Hit her before she resets Sunday morning. And then hit her again :)
        Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
        Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
        ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Muirc
          Editted: I guess it's on a 5 day timer.....next reset is Sunday so no Ony raids before then :(

How about setting one up immediately after the reset?
          She was reset yesterday so we can kill her from now until Saturday (One is scheduled on Sunday). Can someone set that up?

Comment

Yes!

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

I think this calendar should be a sticky post of it's own.

Comment

What about Thursday Night?

Comment

I would be game to kill Ony... Only problem is back when the Masquerade quest was bugged I had to drop the quest to get it again, and now for some reason i cant get it back, So I dont have the key...( Thats on my druid )... On my warrior I would be game to go whenever...
                  QUOTE : "Icsist has a little shameless behavior in the past"
                  Nice remark guys.

Comment

Lets take her down every time she resets.

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
                    Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
                    Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

I suggested Saturday because I don't get to see Ony often with my work schedule that it'd be fun to take her down twice in a weekend.
                      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

I suggested Saturday because I don't get to see Ony often with my work schedule that it'd be fun to take her down twice in a weekend.

Saturday sounds good to me...It is an MC night though. But I would like to do it also.

Comment

The plan is to go kill her on both Saturday and Sunday.

Comment

woot!

Note, we need to differentiate between MC and Onyxia on the Raid site...
                            RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Comment

The plan was, actually, to clear all of MC on Friday since we did it so fast last week. Then on Saturday we go in and take on Majordomo and Ragnaros for the 3.5 hours (1 hour to get to Rag, 30 minutes to beat up Domo and head to Rags, and 2 hours before Rag despawns) then instead of beating Domo again we pop out to do Ony. Repeat on Sunday unless we down Rags on Saturday at which point we play 'ring around the instance' with Razorgore in BWL.
                              My sanity is not in question...
                              It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X