Zg Faction Farming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zg Faction Farming

Here is an easy way for Druids and Rogues to farm faction in ZG collecting Bijou's / coins for faction...

Im sure alot of you rogues and druids already know of this, but there is a spot we can stealth / prowl to in ZG where we can single pull the Sons of Hakkar and farm for rep... Its been awhile since ive really done anything in ZG, but if i recall we get like 3 rep per kill ( not certain )... But also collect a ton of Bijou's and coins... If anyone is interested in doing this let me know. Now i know the 3 rep per kill isnt much, but the bijou and coins really add up, and it was pretty easy to do, and the loot table for the sons is pretty good IMO...
    QUOTE : "Icsist has a little shameless behavior in the past"
    Nice remark guys.

Re: Zg Faction Farming

I would certainly be up for this whenever. Just let me know.
    Ninja

Comment

Originally posted by msheahen
      I would certainly be up for this whenever. Just let me know.

What out...Gaviin is a NINJA!!!! ;)

Comment

lol. I should have seen that coming... but I didn't. :row__644:
        Ninja

Comment

Always interested in learning a new method of stealth runs. I've had a bit of Stealth experience in ZG, what harm could a little more be.
          RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

I am sure a hunter can make it too, it would be harder with FD since you will have to make sure to get to a place that is safe, but I am game!

Shiro

Comment

Easier with a NE Hunter, maybe possible with a Dorf Hunter.
              RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

It is possible to get a hunter to make it there... Ive seen it done, but you have to be very good at doing so... Im not saying your not, but you might want to give it a try before you commit to a group of druids and rogues... Good luck with it, I would be happy to go with you on your attempts, and would be awesome if you could come when us stealths do our thing.... BTW Gaviin, Ricca and I found out yesterday that it can only be done when Hakkar is still in the instance.. If Hakkar has been pwned then the sons will not respawn...
                QUOTE : "Icsist has a little shameless behavior in the past"
                Nice remark guys.

Comment

I wouldn't mind coming along to tame one of those bad boys... They have a nice AoE attack that I'd like to play with!

/practice FD

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Comment

You mean lightning breath? Its a single target ranged nature damage attack our pets get. Sucks up focus though. There are a few guides out there for hunters who really want the highest rank of lightning breath off those sons.

The AoE is off the gorillas. ;)
                    My sanity is not in question...
                    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X