Something Wrong With Raid Signup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something Wrong With Raid Signup

There is something very wrong with the raid signup. For example... I signedup for the MC raid of 07/21. I DID NOT choose to go in que and there was one spot left. It placed me in que anyway. There was no reason for me to go into que.. and no reason for me not to be taken out of que and put into the raid since that what I wanted anyway and since there was one open spot when I signed up. This has hapenned a number of times and it shouldbe looked into if it hasn't been already.
    Lead, Follow or get out of my way

Re: Something Wrong With Raid Signup

Doof, there was already a post about this. Just scroll up a bit. The issues have been looked at and have been addressed. It's third-party software, and it needs to be upgraded on the server. Luna talked about what was necessary already.

Comment

Re: Something Wrong With Raid Signup

it is to stop those that would step down so the next could sign up and get in Q...it makes it so the editor (Me and other) have to put you in raid manually to make sure there are no issues...it's intentional with the site and is not a bug...it is also seen in the next patch if I'm correct, maybe Vin can clarify.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X