DKP problems for 7/21 MC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DKP problems for 7/21 MC

I just wanted to point out that there appear to be a couple of problems with the loot and DKP from last night's MC raid.

1. The loot for Mag includes Eskhander's Collar, when it was Right Claw that actually dropped (the Collar drops off of Onyxia).

2. The only DKP totals that are correct are for Geddon, Shazz, and Sulfuron. The rest do not add up properly. In other words, when you go in and add up the DKP values of everything then divide by the number of people who were in the raid, the number you get is different from that which is listed on the site.

I understand that doing the DKP during the raids must be a pain, and mistakes can obviously be easily made. I just thought I'd point out the issues so they could be fixed. :row__573:
    Ninja

Re: DKP problems for 7/21 MC

I will go take a look right now.

Comment

Thanks again for the heads up. I believe I've fixed the errors. Something really odd happened there with the dkp awarded for the bosses in question- very strange.

Comment

Now that's what I call fast service! Thanks, Luna. Everything looks good now. :-)
        Ninja

Comment

It doesn't hurt to have several non-officers that are attentive to this to help keep eyes on what the DKP site is up to...we make mistakes, many eyes make it harder to.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X