SLIGHT possibility of Leaving TG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLIGHT possibility of Leaving TG

Hey guys, just a heads up, there is a SLIGHT possibility that I will be leaving TG and Thunderhorn. M family and close personal friends (hopefully future GF) would like me to transfer over to their server. I am giving this some serious thought, I don't want to make any hasty actions, but you guys are a perfectly set on mages, so my leaving shouldn't impact the guild any. Anyway, this is just a warning of a possible future outcome, nothing is final atm. I'll keep u guys up to date as developments are made.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Re: SLIGHT possibility of Leaving TG

Noes, Zedd! Make them come HERE!

Comment

Originally posted by caldsteven
      Hey guys, just a heads up, there is a SLIGHT possibility that I will be leaving TG and Thunderhorn. M family and close personal friends (hopefully future GF) would like me to transfer over to their server. I am giving this some serious thought, I don't want to make any hasty actions, but you guys are a perfectly set on mages, so my leaving shouldn't impact the guild any. Anyway, this is just a warning of a possible future outcome, nothing is final atm. I'll keep u guys up to date as developments are made.
      WHAT?!? No way... this is some kind of joke right?
      Hey, I bet this woman is "testing" you some how. To see how loyal you are and what-not. If you choose her over TG it's actually a TRAP ya see. She'll think you're weak and easily lead astray, disloyal and what-not. Fight the power dude! I bet you'd shed more aggro in the long run stayin here.

Comment

They won't move over here, i just recentely learned thatthey played, they've been friend of mine since i was 6, then we moved up here about 4-5 years ago. Now they too are moving up here. Sorry Siu, but this isn't a joke, however, nothing is set in stone, this is just a POSSIBILITY. I'm giving ppl the heads up so if I do leave they all realize that it isn't really b/c of a problem within the guild.

Comment

pffft.
          have you ever considered that they won't care about losing a mage?

They'll care about losing YOU, you ninny.

Good luck in whatever you choose to do, Zedd :D

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Zedd, do what is going to make you happy, if thats leaving so be it, as long as you have fun.

If you do go, we will miss ya lots.
            Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

heh all i know is that TS will be a lot quieter without me, if I go, so someone will have to talk 4x as much to make up for it. Like i said there's plenty of mages, my spot can be filled quickly, so there shouldnt be any damper on ur guy's raiding. Hey and u guys wont have to try and guess which spec i am each week lol.

Comment

Personally, I couldn't care less about raiding, in how it relates to this conversation- we want you to stay!!

Comment

u cant leave.. we killed rag!