respec to prot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• respec to prot

kittywampus here and just wanted everyone to know i went back to protection. yes AGAIN! i went to arms/fury because i was going to do BG practically everyday...well, those plans didnt work out as well as i thought they would. im very sorry if i made anyone mad about winning that nice two handed sword and then changing my spec >< but i didnt plan on this happening. i will be staying protection for a long time now and i hope no one minds. love you all, thanks!

Re: respec to prot

I know it's a hot issue, but prot warriors SHOULD have at least a decent 2h weapon hanging around. Never know when you might be called upon to do some 2h damage.

This, of course, coming from a pally who has on his person at all times five weapons, tanking gear, drood gear, and a deepdive helm (just for in case those evil locks try to be clever).

Comment

OMFG HOW COULD YO-

it's ok :)

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
      BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
      TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Comment

Pitchfork? Check!
        Torches? Check!
        Indignation? Check!

Oh wait, it's ok?

But I booked the mob for a week! We are we going to do if we don't have a good lynching?

Comment

Wait.. what's that I hear? It's Beep, crying "WHY? DEAR GODS, WHY??"

Just teasing, man!

Comment

I'm happy to say I don't ever see this being an issue with me :)
            “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

ROFL...it's not an issue with me, either.:)

Protection spec warriors have more tools for threat generation and aggro management...at the cost of DPS. It's a different and critical specialization for party play and raiding success.

There are days when I still miss those Mortal Strike crits, though...:row__681:
              Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

hehe beep