Transfers inc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfers inc

Hey all, Just wanted to let you know I have two new peeps coming over from another server, one is a RL friend and co-worker (60 Mage) one is his best friend on the server over there (60 Priest). He has heard about our guild from me bragging at work and they are paying $25 each to come over here and hopefully join our ranks. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up, its still in the talking phase but they are both very good players and I think will help us alot on our raids. If you guys have any objections please let me know before they pay for a transfer so I can tell them.

Thanks.

Re: Transfers inc

Since there is a chance that ill be dropping, the mage might be able to take up my spot

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

No one can 'take your place'. Its hard to replace a comrade in arms with a replacement. :p

However, I do think they'll make great additions to the guild. Maybe we can schedule a few double 20 man raids now. Tell them they're insane and fools for coming over and they'll fit right in with the rest of us. ;)
      My sanity is not in question...
      It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Regarding this. We are currently at max on some classes according to class officers and what we need for MC. We have been slowly filling MC without any issues and might be opening up classes to more recruits.

The problem with this is that some would not be able to make the MC raids all the time. I'd almost go so far as to say that we need those that aren't geared a little to try to play the ZG/AQ runs more to get the gear/experience and then start running MC...otherwise, with over-crowding of classes, we run the risk of new people to the guild ousting current guilies from raids that they worked hard to get to the level of.

I have no authority it would seem over telling someone when they are not properly geared for something and need to make the appropriate climb up the gear ladder...so I'm handing that to guildies...think before you expect to get into an instance...are you skipping content?...you could be gimping the run a slight bit.

Comment

So basically...it is probably high that they make it into the guild soon.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X