Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Hunter ever look at this?

http://www.markhambly.com/wow/hunterweapons.htm

It lists what different weapons and armor will do to your attack power/DPS and such. Pretty interesting.

Re: Any Hunter ever look at this?

Those numbers are definately off unless you have the exact same stats and gear as the person who made it.

The value of +1% or +2% crit is dependant on the rest of your gear. If you have higher AP then it will be worth more than to people with lower AP. Also, it doesn't mention the soft worth of +hit% gear in relation to how much you already have on you. Its kinda like getting +crit, just in reverse.

Example: If you shoot 100 times and get 5 crits and 5 misses (basic hit formula when naked) you will get 90 hits and 5 hits worth double for a total of 100 hits. If you get +1% crit you will hit 89 times and have 6 shots worth double for 101 hits of damage. If you replace +1% crit with +1% hit you will get 91 hits and 5 hits for double for, again, 101 hits of damage. +1% hit may not post the very big numbers, but it will allow you to keep the 0's away and keep hitting.

Of course there's a cap of a minimum chance to miss being 1% so depending on what you're shooting at (low defense warriors need less +hit than MC trash, which need less than MC bosses, which need less than BWL...etc etc etc) you could max out or sqeeze more +hit in there.

Still, nice find. I definately want me a [item]Barb of the Sand Reaver[/item] *drool*

Also, why is the Ring of the Dreamwalker listed under rings? O.o
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarenth
      Still, nice find. I definately want me a [item]Barb of the Sand Reaver[/item] *drool*

Where do I get me one of those?:icon_eek: with the +25 agi enchant *drool*

OT.....have you guys seen this http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ragnaros+speed
      "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

The correct tag is [ url ] and [ / url ].

The Barb is from the, I think, 3rd boss in AQ40.
        My sanity is not in question...
        It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

thanks tarenth but it does it automatically if i just enter the web addy.
          "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

All hunters have a base 5% chance to miss, if you get about 8 or 9% chance to hit gear you will very very seldom miss a target
            Thunderhorn:
            70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
            70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
            70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
            70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
            70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
            70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
            70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
            Gilneas:
            50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment