Respec

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Respec

I'm considering respecing to holy. Just wanna hear peoples thought on this. I havent made a final decision yet and ive been thinkin about it for a while. I generally only play Sturmn when im raiding so it will be a big bonus in MC. However i will lose Sanctuary and i know Arkamis will be holding back the tears.

Re: Respec

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Sanctuary is the greatest blessing, you can't get rid of it.

Comment

Hey Sturmn!

If you would like to respec, you certainly can feel free. Most of us are Holy specced, though. So, it's not a necessity. Sanctuary really is awesome to have. BUT, if you would simply prefer to go holy, by all means.

Comment

Sturmn last time you went holy you respecced a few days later ;p
        Besides I like that you hit like a 5yr old girl when you get MCd by the bugs in Silithus b/c it's usually the DRUID that you go after!!

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

Sturmn, lemme recommend a good build.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/...00000000000000

It has ALL the healing abilities that I have and you still have sanctuary!

Comment

Thanks Ark i really like that build, and Iliana the bug prolly made me attack you cuz any time i got MC'd you immediately DoT'd the crap out of me =P and any way it doesnt matter what spec i am...i will always hit like a girl.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X