Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signature limitations.

Originally posted by Phantom
    Please refer yourself to here for all signature limitations.
    Since I hate pirating other threads (even if you couldn't tell) I thought I might make a new one for the limitations on signatures pointed out to me.

The black box is exactly 468x100.

Interesting...does that refer to each individual picture or the sum of all the pictures?
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Re: Signature limitations.

Originally posted by Tarenth
    Since I hate pirating other threads (even if you couldn't tell) I thought I might make a new one for the limitations on signatures pointed out to me.

The black box is exactly 468x100.

Interesting...does that refer to each individual picture or the sum of all the pictures?
    That is the MAXIMUM image size allowed. It can be a combination of images but the total image size can not exceed 468x100.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

What about text? There are some pretty big sig blocks filled with niffty quotes and such. Is there a limit or are we going by the 'best judgement' rule?
      My sanity is not in question...
      It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarenth
        What about text? There are some pretty big sig blocks filled with niffty quotes and such. Is there a limit or are we going by the 'best judgement' rule?
        It's a best judgement rule for the most part. The biggest concern is the huge images, but if you had a page and a half of text after your sig, that might become an issue. :)
        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
          It's a best judgement rule for the most part. The biggest concern is the huge images, but if you had a page and a half of text after your sig, that might become an issue. :)
          lol