New Wow Boss: Angrulous Wifeficous

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Wow Boss: Angrulous Wifeficous

"Boss: Angrulous Wifeficous (Latin For: Angry Wife)

Immunities:

Is immune to FEAR, don't bother casting it, because she won't run.
    Is immune to STUN, again don't even try.
    Is immune to POLYMORPH, I believe she is considered a Drakonkin,
    Is immune to SLEEP, very important! if you try to put her to sleep she will instantly enrage.
    Is immune to SEDUCE, if you try this move while in battle she will just laugh at you and tell all her friends.
    Is immune to MIND CONTROL, this spell will instantly reverse, she will control you and make you do unspeakable thing.
    Is immune to PHYSICAL ATTACKS, BE VERY CAREFUL! If you physically attack her she summons about 5 level 80 Police Officers. Don't even bother fighting them just WIPE. Physical attacks will also cause 50% durability loss, 50% bag space, 50% mount speed, and 50% loss in money and assets.

Attacks and Abilities:

GUILT: She has the ability to make you think the everything is your fault. (Don't give in whether it's your fault or not).
    TAUNT: Even if you don't want to fight she will taunt you until you become so cross that you will make a mistake and do or say something you don't mean. This will wipe the raid.
    COWER: When this move is performed you will be unable to move, you stand there and you can't speak. She regen's Mana at 100% while you are affected by cower.
    LOW BLOW: She knows your weakness's and know how to hit you where it will hurt the most.
    REMEMBRENCE: She has the ability to remember past fights and failed attemts. She can also recall EVERYTHING you've ever done wrong and throw it in your face....even if you thought it was in the settled and behind you.
    ENRAGE: Just when you think you may come out on top, BAM she enrages and one-shots you. As a result form this there is a 8 hour rez timer, that must be spent on the couch.
    ABSTENANCE: I really don't have to explain this but this is the worst move she has.

Even though she has some of the best RL drops in the world, after many failed attempts I've come to the conclusion that she is undefeatable.

Any thoughts......"
    Kalost_tpf/twitch.tv

Re: New Wow Boss: Angrulous Wifeficous

Lmfao

Comment

feign death / vanish / bubble hearth / or any other class ability like that
      powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

level up your cooking skill... it does wonders
        also try cleaning, even if you fail a lot due to low skill lvl... the attempts tend to counter the ENRAGE

the combination of the two tend to cause FLIRTATION and will lead to a SEDUCTION buff
        Uglyduck - Spec varies - Currently Prot
        MMORPG = Many Men Online Role-Playing as Girls

Comment

Ive defeated Angrulous many times...however ive mastered the art of cooking and cleaning; it does work wonders.

Comment

She also has a "Deep Breath" that works similar to a priests "Mind Flay" only it's much worse. For those of you using CTRaid, it usually begins with the statement "and another thing". Long term exposure will lead to extended periods of incoherent muttering to yourself.
            “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

You all are wrong... everyone knows a bag full of Gold is the real answer. Most of her attacks are easily bought out of, rendering yourself a temporary Immunity. Unfortunately, this potion cools down after a few hours.

When it does... break back into the bank and sell those Arcanite Bars for Gold. Rinse, repeat.

The only other thing I know that works is using the Gnomish "World Enlarger" in conjunction with Wirt's third leg. This is really the most effective way to Charm and/or Sleep Angrulous. Again, effect cools down after a few hours.

Siu

Comment

Your using the wrong weapon you need to visit the flower girl in LakeShire to pick up the appropriate armament.
                "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Originally posted by Quarath
                  Your using the wrong weapon you need to visit the flower girl in LakeShire to pick up the appropriate armament.
                  Just remember that flowers die my dear and if you by fake ones there aren't enough priests in the world that can save you.

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

Never use "Promise" it always seems to be broken
                    NEVER, EVER "Feign Humility", she sees right through it

I recommend "Strong Kiss" and "Romance"

Comment

this is friggin hilarious

Comment

I kinda wish i could apply this to me, but im thinking to far ahead lol. im 18 i shouldnt even be remotely thinking about marriage, but im crazy.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Originally posted by caldsteven
                          I kinda wish i could apply this to me, but im thinking to far ahead lol. im 18 i shouldnt even be remotely thinking about marriage, but im crazy.
                          Zedd I got married at 18...

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

yea, but u have the appearance and the peronality to pull that off lol

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Use of any of this WoW-speak around my "Angrulous Wifeficous" leads directly to FRENZY (tranq shot NOT recommended)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X