WTFPWND by SBC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTFPWND by SBC

Sorry about the DC last night. Apparently SBC decided that they would do some ninja technical work and brought down most of the St. Louis area just about the time Ony was deep breathing. (The last thing I heard was Arkamis saying "Get to the sides".) After a few /ipconfig renew statements I got my happy butt off the couch to play with the modem upstairs. And after a telephone call to the wonderfully helpful technical support people I was reassured that my Saturday evening was not going to involve seeing Rag's hammer fall harmlessly into the lava pit.

Don't know how successful we were last night, but I was thinking about ya'all.

The good news is I had plenty of time to catch up on tivo'd South Park and Venture Brothers. Stupid SBC.
    Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
    Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
    ...and other distractions of various levels.

Re: WTFPWND by SBC

Pistos, we figured something extreme happened to you. After an hour, we decided that you REALLY were out for the count!

I hope it resolves for you soon...
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

You didn't miss much P. We two shotted Ony. Moved on to MC. Two shotted Domo. Two shotted Rag(I know it was 3 but I'm not counting the noobtacular wipe involving a mage :p). So 2 was the magic number for the night. :)
      "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

Yea everything is in working order now. Should be getting on this afternoon for a bit.
        Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
        Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
        ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Yea after the first wipe we one of Rag's Sons appeared out of nowhere, putting a few people in combat. Rag was just sitting there staring at the wall, when I start heading towards the sun so we could finish bringing everyone else back up, I see a solitary Mage frostbolting our Gigantic Friend Ragnaros. All by himself.

I won't name Zedd's name, but just so you know Zedd, you asked for this to be rubbed in your face for months to come =)
          RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X