This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Departure from the guild

After making this post I will be leaving the Tactical Gamer guild. I will still remain a member of the Tactical Gamer Community for a long time to come.

There is not one single event, or any chain of events that has brought this on, rather a collection of things that have been bugging me for quite some time. I have not had fun raiding recently, and without fun there is no reason for me to play this game. I have enjoyed playing with all of you and it has been a great pleasure to raid with you all. My departure will not be a setback for you, you will do just fine and continue to progress in end-game raiding. Once I have left the guild I will be joining the Legacy guild.

If you wish to know more or want to talk or need help feel free to whisper me and add me to your friends list. I know that some of you won't understand, but such is life.

Sincerely,

Phantom

Re: Departure from the guild

Whoa!!!

:(

Delirium Platoon Leader
    Fate Squad Leader
    All round fantastic dude

Comment

Re: Departure from the guild

We are all disheartened by this...and to slow the drama of this matter. We are currently gearing 2 tanks to step up and will move on as planned.

I am locking this thread. Please PM phantom if you wish to speak with him on this matter.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X