MC trash mob runs...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MC trash mob runs...

Why not on a Tue, Wed, or Thur run a 25-30 man trash mob run in MC? We could run it all the way to Garr then back up to the entrance. Wouldn't it be pretty easy to get a set piece or two along with a good bit of fiery/lava cores and core leather? Since this wouldn't be a 40 man run, DKP wouldn't not be an issue.

We also need to have a current list of what toons need what (crafted)gear. These types of runs could easily get enough mats to make a few pieces.

Re: MC trash mob runs...

I agree.....like I posted in the other thread.....it might also be a good idea to have people who haven't run MC with us do these runs to give them an idea of what to expect. Just a thought.
    "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

I think this is a great idea and would be all for it.

Comment

It's a good idea, but in all honestly, nothing bores me more than MC trash :(

However, with recent events it may be necessary and I'm willing to lead multiple such events to get the fiery/lava cores we need.

Comment

I have a stupid question. When you run MC you're "saved" to the instance and it records the bosses you've killed. Does this mean that you're locked out and can't zone in unless you go in with the same raid leader?
          “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

Nope, you can go in, but the raid leader must be someone who has the same ID as you. Further, anyone who comes in without a raid ID will inherit yours.

Comment

So, is there a list of what toons need what gear? I'm sure with Phantom leaving, we need to equip one of our other tanks. How about an officer make a priority list. I don't care if my class, or toon, is at the bottom, as long as we work toward taking care of it.

Comment

I would love to do that as well !!!!
                Candrice 63 Warrior
                Ricca 70 Rogue
                Machelle 70 Mage
                Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Originally posted by Altor
                  So, is there a list of what toons need what gear? I'm sure with Phantom leaving, we need to equip one of our other tanks. How about an officer make a priority list. I don't care if my class, or toon, is at the bottom, as long as we work toward taking care of it.
                  We are already started on outfitting two additional tanks. We have the materials for that.
                  Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Who are the tanks?
                    Lub it on!!!

Comment

Originally posted by candrice
                      I would love to do that as well !!!!
                      Would an officer be willing to set this up then?

Comment

Also we may have lost Phantom but we gained Bear. And to my knowledge Bear is pretty well equiped on his tank.
                        "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X