Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AQ Book Drops become Obsolete...

Quoted from Tseric on WOW Main Forums on 8/1/2006:

"The 'additional' book drops for the next spell rank is something that will effectively become obsolete with the release of expansion. Any subsequent ranks between 60 and 70 will be trainable. "

Just thought you guys should know as some of us have been trying to get these for a long time.
    Lub it on!!!

Re: AQ Book Drops become Obsolete...

Well...

1.) It'l cost gold, so free is good.

2.) The Expansion is not for another few months. I'd still love to get a higher ranked skill prior to the expansion.

3.) 60-70 is going to be a long, long trek. I don't believe it's specified when or what level the skills will be trainable at.
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Man, that's good news. I'd much rather spend the time leveling my toon and paying gold to train than stressing about getting into AQ runs *then* stressing whether the right book will drop *then* stressing about whether I'll win the f$%&*g roll. Have I mentioned I hate rolling for loot? :-P
      Ninja

Comment

Originally posted by Vinzalf
        Well...

The Expansion is not for another few months. I'd still love to get a higher ranked skill prior to the expansion.
        The expansion MAY...repeat MAY...be out before the end of 2006. Blizz is known for being "slippery" on release dates, so I'm not betting on this. Best "new" estimate I've seen is November 2006, but that's admittedly still speculative.
        Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Originally posted by msheahen
          Man, that's good news. I'd much rather spend the time leveling my toon and paying gold to train than stressing about getting into AQ runs *then* stressing whether the right book will drop *then* stressing about whether I'll win the f$%&*g roll. Have I mentioned I hate rolling for loot? :-P
          Is that why you NINJA everything????

LOL

Hey Doof and Illi...Is Gaviin a ninja?

Comment

But Gav... rolling for loot guarantees you'll probably win stuff you don't really want (and vice versa). Altor, didnt you see his picture?

There's quite a bit of use we could get out of the imp. ranks of stuff between now and god knows when blizzard will actually get done with this thing. But I'm glad that the spells are going to be trainable then.
            Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
            Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
            ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Altor
              Is Gaviin a ninja?

Gav a ninja, nah. :row__690:

LOL
              "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

Originally posted by Altor
                Is that why you NINJA everything????

LOL

Hey Doof and Illi...Is Gaviin a ninja?
                YES

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

Remember, ur gonna have to be in groups, RAIDS even, to even level above 60. This will take time and it will be easier to do-so with higher lvl skills. I imagine that book prices will just go down and people will have em on farm-status, giving the lower-lvl players a better chance at higher skills.

Or do they plan on gettin rid of them altogether?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X