Favorite Quest/Questline

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Quest/Questline

I was messing around in WPL with some people last night and found out about this little questline that I had never seen. It ended up being fun and interesting. (First part is called Unfinished Business - and it starts by the Sawmill in WPL). Personally I think the stories in the Plagueland quests are very well done and much more interesting than the Silithus ones. I wanted to hear some others opinions on their favorite quest or questline.

My personal favorite is the long line involving Fordring that ends up with him riding in to fight in front of the "Crusader" tower.
    Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
    Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
    ...and other distractions of various levels.

Re: Favorite Quest/Questline

I enjoyed the Defiler Quest... at least up until the point where I had to go pick up the steaming piles of... Azsharite... In Azshara. Regardless. I still haven't completed this quest because at the time I needed people who also had not finished it. (teleports you on top of the Defiler thing in the Blasted Lands... need an item to go up there) Now I could finish it I suppose... Just hasn't been necessary I guess.
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

I am a bit bias but I really love the Warlock Dreadstead Quest. I love the storyline and the actual final fight... its a blast to do and is the best I have seen in the game.

I also still laugh about the quest in Dustwallow Marsh... where the guy in the swamp has you retrieve a Moonsteel Blade... but he calls it a "Swing-Blade" mmmhmmmmmm

Comment

My fav so far is the "Legend of Zelda" line involving a green suited gnome named Linken.

Another favorite is the one where the chick in Winterspring, the one you turn Drak's blood in at, punches you all the way back to WPL.
        Uglyduck - Spec varies - Currently Prot
        MMORPG = Many Men Online Role-Playing as Girls

Comment

I found the Mor'ladim quest line to be an interesting one..
          Candrice 63 Warrior
          Ricca 70 Rogue
          Machelle 70 Mage
          Enya 74 Druid

Comment

I agree with Candrice, the Mor'Ladim line was very enjoyable. It probably had just a slight advantage to the Trion Fordring chain.
            “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

I think my favorite was the Missing Diplomat and the Defia's Brotherhood lines. The DB one was fun because it tied together 2 instances and some history of Stormwind, loved that. The Missing Diplomat was fun cause it involves fighting in towns beating answers out of people :).
              Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

I have to agree with Pistos on this one.. 'Of Love and Family' was my favourite chain, through and through.
                Besides the joy of seeing that Scarlet guy beat the living snot out of all of hearthglenn, the story was moving, and made me happy to be a lore nut.

Lately, i've been known to just sit in Lights hope chapel and watch the Scarlet and Argent Paladins bitching about Ashbringer. Good stuff.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Originally posted by Manetheren
                  I have to agree with Pistos on this one.. 'Of Love and Family' was my favourite chain, through and through.
                  Besides the joy of seeing that Scarlet guy beat the living snot out of all of hearthglenn, the story was moving, and made me happy to be a lore nut.

Lately, i've been known to just sit in Lights hope chapel and watch the Scarlet and Argent Paladins bitching about Ashbringer. Good stuff.
                  I just want Korfax to chime in and say, "noobs, that's not a pally weapon! Pallies don't do damage!"

Comment

Manny...Are you saying you've read every book in SM?

Comment

Yeah love and family was a good one as well !!!
                      Candrice 63 Warrior
                      Ricca 70 Rogue
                      Machelle 70 Mage
                      Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed