Sorry for the ZG no-show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry for the ZG no-show

My modem decided to die about 15 minutes before invites went out for ZG last night. I just now got back from the Comcast service center and hooked up the new modem. So I'm BACK, BABY!! Now I can resume my ninja'ing. I lost out on some prime ninja time last night, but I will make up for it. Oh yes.... I will make up for it...

:icon26:
    Ninja

Re: Sorry for the ZG no-show

/pants

/stab

/stab

;)

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Comment

Azeroth seemed a little too peaceful last night... glad you got it fixed man.

Now back to work:
      Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
      Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
      ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Lol, now that I see that typed out that way, that really sounds bad. Sort of gives the wrong impression. :icon_lol:
        Ninja

Comment

oooo, I like it, P. Well done... well done indeed. You and Amrod still need to fix your feminine signatures though. And for the sake of my appetite, please hurry up with that, P. The sight of your female incarnation is quite hideous. :-P
          Ninja

Comment

Yea I need to do that when I get home. I usually check the forums at work and the game is on my laptop at home. I usually don't think about it til I'm on the forums. I'll remember eventually :D.
            Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
            Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
            ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

He just likes to justify wearing the dress.

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

Originally posted by Iliana
                He just likes to justify wearing the dress.
                what she said.

"What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow out of this stony rubbish? Son of man, you cannot say, or guess, for you know only a heap of broken images, where the sun beats, and the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief, and the dry stone no sound of water." --T.S. Eliot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X