Raid Setup Screenshot (re: Crebis)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raid Setup Screenshot (re: Crebis)

Here ya go, lemme know if you have any questions...

home(dot)comcast(dot)net/~svenboogie/raidsetup.jpg

oh, and just an amusing/frustrating one from the other night... everything else the same but Buruisabug.jpg

Re: Raid Setup Screenshot (re: Crebis)

OneMore,

If you use the CT style buffs you can clear up a bunch of text on the screen. It'll still show yo uthe buff and the time till it expires.
    “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

Oh for the love of...ugh. You can't post URLs until you reach the post count (and that's not an invite for spam posting) but it was mentioned you could use the IMG before that.

~*~*~*~*~*~
      My sanity is not in question...
      It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarenth
        Oh for the love of...ugh. You can't post URLs until you reach the post count (and that's not an invite for spam posting) but it was mentioned you could use the IMG before that.
        No, you can't. I tried that and it gave me the exact same message about not posting links until 15 posts.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Bear
          OneMore,

If you use the CT style buffs you can clear up a bunch of text on the screen. It'll still show yo uthe buff and the time till it expires.
          Yeah I want to switch it back, but I haven't been able to figure out how to make the buff icon size/text small again...

Comment

Double posts = bad. :P

You need CT master mod to configure those individual CT mods. Just switch your buffs from CT buffs to standard buffs with counter.
            My sanity is not in question...
            It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X